collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:14:26 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Nev
[Today at 09:07:08 AM]

Re: FFP by Nev
[Today at 09:05:47 AM]

Re: FFP by Chris Smith
[Today at 08:58:35 AM]

Re: Ezri Konsa - Aston Villa & England by chrisw1
[Today at 08:51:41 AM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by itbrvilla
[Today at 08:50:29 AM]

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 08:48:04 AM]

Re: FFP by cdward
[Today at 08:44:03 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Supporter Liaison Officer  (Read 22554 times)

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Supporter Liaison Officer
« on: August 22, 2014, 12:35:51 AM »
I've been talking to Lee Preece, who does this job at Villa Park, and he said it would be okay to publish his contact details here. If you've a problem, a query or a suggestion Lee's e mail address is lee.preece@avfc.co.uk and his direct line is 0121 326 1502.

Offline Olneythelonely

• GM : 03.03.2025
Re: Supporter Liaison Officer
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 06:28:51 AM »
Does he know why Barry didn't take the penalty?

Offline black pearl of inchicore

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 06:36:08 PM »
If only every club had a Lee Preece....i had a problem 2 seasons ago when a double home fixture was sold as a special...our considerate TV broadcaster decided at the last minute that they wanted the second game for a monday night fixture. With flights (x 3 persons) booked for the Saturdays fixtures, i was left cursing the TV Broadcaster. Lee came to the rescue for the normal saturday fixture and went beyond the call of duty in looking after us. He fully appreciated the efforts that long distance supporters make, to get to VP.
Enjoyed the Monday night game on the box...6-1 to the Villa.
Top Bloke is Our Lee and all that work in VP.

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 06:43:38 PM »
He gave me a lift home after one game when there was a cock up with the Villa special buses.20 miles out of his way.He is that kind of bloke.

Online LeeS

• GM : 12.01.2025
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 06:57:21 PM »
He helped me carry a piano up 7 flights of stairs when our lift broke. Wouldn't even accept a cup of tea as thanks. Top, top bloke.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 09:22:29 PM »
In the summer of 1940, I was tasked with holding up the German advance at the Bray dunes, so as many of our forces could be evacuated from the Dunkirk beaches as possible.

The only Tommy to step forward and help me out was Lee Preece.

He's just that kind of bloke.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 09:48:21 PM »
After the 6-1 win over Sunderland, me and Lee went out to celebrate. We were coked off it in the Rocket Club at closing time and decided to head off to the Bluebell Suite for a 'massage' ('my treat' he insisted). As we were walking down Broad Street who should stagger out of Reflex but Mila Kunis and her best mate White Dee out of Benefits Street.

We all exchanged pleasantries and immediately the air was charged with a palpable sexual tension. Lee instinctively knew what was happening, whipped out the company MBNA card and booked us into the Presidential Suite at the Hyatt.

Well, I say us. More him and Mila really. He left me and White Dee outside on the rainswept pavement with nothing more than a cheery goodnight as he went off giggling with Kunis.

C***.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 09:54:20 PM »
He's a good lad is Lee, but he's never been able to wangle me a game in the first team.

I remember when he had to stand in as fourth official for a game a few years ago.

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 10:17:40 PM »
He's the bloke on Twitter - incog something. But don't tell anybody outside of this thread please.

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 11:16:44 PM »
After the 6-1 win over Sunderland, me and Lee went out to celebrate. We were coked off it in the Rocket Club at closing time and decided to head off to the Bluebell Suite for a 'massage' ('my treat' he insisted). As we were walking down Broad Street who should stagger out of Reflex but Mila Kunis and her best mate White Dee out of Benefits Street.

We all exchanged pleasantries and immediately the air was charged with a palpable sexual tension. Lee instinctively knew what was happening, whipped out the company MBNA card and booked us into the Presidential Suite at the Hyatt.

Well, I say us. More him and Mila really. He left me and White Dee outside on the rainswept pavement with nothing more than a cheery goodnight as he went off giggling with Kunis.

C***.

The thought of you and a moist White Dee.....in fact no, mind bleach time.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 11:33:56 PM »
Only last week he intervened and saved me from being lynched by the Kingstanding Ku Klux Klan.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 11:35:36 PM »
Only last week he intervened and saved me from being lynched by the Kingstanding Ku Klux Klan.

Ah, the KKKK. Still going are they?

Offline peter w

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 11:48:19 PM »
Did you know that the KKK actually started out as a magic club? Doing card tricks and the like? Kyklos being Greek for circle (as in magic circle) and then klan was added. true story. I think. I don't think they just play cards nowadays...I suppose Roy chubby Brown would say that they burn a certain card suit but we won't go there.

Offline edgysatsuma89

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 11:51:25 PM »
Did you know that the KKK actually started out as a magic club? Doing card tricks and the like? Kyklos being Greek for circle (as in magic circle) and then klan was added. true story. I think. I don't think they just play cards nowadays...I suppose Roy chubby Brown would say that they burn a certain card suit but we won't go there.

I fucking hate those diamond ******.

Offline peter w

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 11:53:53 PM »

I fucking hate those diamond c***s.

Woaaahhh. Come on. Not the D word. Not on really.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal