collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Carlos Sanchez  (Read 117253 times)

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
Re: Carlos Sanchez
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2014, 03:30:29 PM »
Is Sanchez still sitting in the Malmaison bar?  That's the big question

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2014, 03:30:58 PM »
Put your tampon back in. Its hardly a saga is it?

It's a saga in that it's taking up an awful lot of time and energy on forums and social-media and there's still no concrete news.

That's hardly the clubs concern in fairness. They're not going to try and speed it up just so we can write Confirmed next to the title of this thread.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2014, 03:31:27 PM »
Nah he's in Sam's Bar at The Belfry.

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2014, 03:32:38 PM »
Anti-climax indeed :D  Would have been by far our best signing of the summer IMO.

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2014, 03:33:15 PM »

Well he is still there but no longer able to sit, he's collapsed into a pool of his own vomit and is singing Colombian folk songs at the ankles of passing strangers.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2014, 03:34:59 PM »
Anti-climax indeed :D  Would have been by far our best signing of the summer IMO.

Which isn't saying a great deal, really is it?

Offline RussellC

• GM : 04.04.2016
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2014, 03:35:59 PM »

It's a saga in that it's taking up an awful lot of time and energy on forums and social-media and there's still no concrete news.

That's hardly the clubs concern in fairness. They're not going to try and speed it up just so we can write Confirmed next to the title of this thread.

I'm not sure where I've said that it is? My "Oh bloody hell" comment was one of frustration that this hasn't been put to bed yet. I've since been told by "TheAds" to put my tampon back in, and now you seem to think that I'm having a moan about the club.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2014, 03:38:07 PM »
Think we all need to chill here, season is 48 hours away, we'll be moaning about the manner of the defeat soon enough..Tongue firmly in cheek here :)

Offline BoskoDjembaSalifou

• BoskoDjembaSalifou
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2014, 03:39:31 PM »

Well he is still there but no longer able to sit, he's collapsed into a pool of his own vomit and is singing Colombian folk songs at the ankles of passing strangers.

Sign him up!

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2014, 03:43:07 PM »

I'm not sure where I've said that it is? My "Oh bloody hell" comment was one of frustration that this hasn't been put to bed yet. I've since been told by "TheAds" to put my tampon back in, and now you seem to think that I'm having a moan about the club.

I told you to put your tampon back in for your fruity response to me.

Offline Clampy

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2014, 03:44:26 PM »

Well you were suggesting that the deal was taking a long time and that we don't know how far down the road the deal is so it was my assumption that you were responding to Lambert's press conference. My apologies and all that.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2014, 03:48:13 PM »
Lambert made a point of pulling up Koeman for talking about other clubs players. He'd look a bit of a twat if he then did the same thing with Sanchez seeing as the deal is not yet complete.

Offline RussellC

• GM : 04.04.2016
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2014, 03:49:42 PM »

Well you were suggesting that the deal was taking a long time and that we don't know how far down the road the deal is so it was my assumption that you were responding to Lambert's press conference. My apologies and all that.

No worries. It's more that I'd like it done and dusted and my Twitter feed returned to it's normal offerings of shit jokes and people retweeting Katie Hopkins. Well, maybe not the latter actually...

Offline SamTheMouse

• Location: The Land of the Fragrant Founders of Human Rights, Fine Wines & Bikinis
  • GM : 03.11.2024
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2014, 03:55:33 PM »
I like that Lambert is keeping tight-lipped. Proper respect and all that. Despite everything that's going on, we're still a class outfit.

Offline Jon Crofts

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2014, 03:57:52 PM »
There are still 18 days to go in this window, so please do keep your pantyhose on everyone ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal