collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: African car reverser  (Read 69187 times)

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
Re: African car reverser
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 08:41:20 PM »
I gave him my bank details. He's sending me twenty five million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars. Something about a plane crash in Nigeria.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 08:43:11 PM »
Sorry, I don't know the situation on that side of the ground at all at the end of the match. I was just trying to picture crowd flow. Was it by those cycle rack things? 

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 08:43:46 PM »
Are you sure it wasn't Lambert in blackface disguise?

He does a good African accent.

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 08:44:52 PM »
Trinity Rd & North Stand?
Yes that bottleneck when you walk out of the North Stand car park towards Trinity Road.

Was he on the car park?

Its a good exit route by car. Straight up those steps then a hand brake turn just missing the McGregor statue.
Off road ! Gripped !

Offline dave.woodhall

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 08:46:30 PM »
Yes that bottleneck when you walk out of the North Stand car park towards Trinity Road.

Was he on the car park?

Its a good exit route by car. Straight up those steps then a hand brake turn just missing the McGregor statue.
Off road ! Gripped !

It used to be when the old stand was there. Soon as the crowd had gone, drive off Witton Lane, through the car park and out onto Trinity Rd before it was opened up again.

Offline andyaston

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 08:48:17 PM »
Sorry, I don't know the situation on that side of the ground at all at the end of the match. I was just trying to picture crowd flow. Was it by those cycle rack things? 
Yes, right at the end where the fans see the players cars in that passage as they walk towards Trinity Road. His car was facing the wall and he decided to reverse, maybe thinking that all the hundreds of fans would melt away for him. There were a few young kids who nearly got caught up in the melee that followed.

Offline dave.woodhall

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 08:52:45 PM »
Yes, right at the end where the fans see the players cars in that passage as they walk towards Trinity Road. His car was facing the wall and he decided to reverse, maybe thinking that all the hundreds of fans would melt away for him. There were a few young kids who nearly got caught up in the melee that followed.

Strange. It's not as though he could get out, so I assume he wasn't a regular. Did the stewards see it?

Offline andyaston

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 09:07:03 PM »

Strange. It's not as though he could get out, so I assume he wasn't a regular. Did the stewards see it?
There were none in the imediate vicinity that I could see. For a while the crowd had built up and people could not move either way.

Offline dave.woodhall

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2013, 09:07:31 PM »
Might be worth telling them then.

Offline Michel Sibble

• Wiibble.
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 09:16:39 PM »
Yacouba Sylla -  the African (Club) Reverser

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2013, 09:21:32 PM »
How are small people supposed to use the cycle racks?
Paul Faulkner is smallest.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2013, 09:24:29 PM »
Did anyone see that mad idiot try and reverse his car through hundreds of people straight after the game at the junction of the trinity road and the north stand. He nearly went into several people walking past, some guys had words with him and you could tell he was an African bloke when he was arguing back.

He was well out of order, why he was trying to move through a bottle neck of fans straight after the game I don't know? He could of seriously injured a lot of people.

He wasn't african , he was french .   Only came to sign for the club , poor chap.

Offline 1_Pablo_Angel

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2013, 09:41:48 PM »

Was he on the car park?

Off road ! Gripped !

It's SORTED!

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 14.03.2024
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2013, 12:06:35 AM »
He probably wanted Togo.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2013, 12:10:04 AM »
African Car Reverser sounds like a ska classic.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal