collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Ticket advice re OS  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Kingthing

Ticket advice re OS
« on: December 03, 2012, 07:59:34 PM »

I've been sent 16 Liverpool tickets instead of 18 (the money for 18 has been taken from my account) I will call tomorrow but I'm trying to navigate to the part of the OS that will take me to my history of purchases. I've gone to tickets and clicked log in, typed my e-mail address and "forgot login" it then says my e-mail address doesn't exist, it does as I've since found the password.
Now every time I click " login/register" it doesn't do anything, Am doing something extremely stupid? (apart from spunking my life away watching shite football)     

Offline Hoppo

Re: Ticket advice re OS
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 08:02:30 PM »
We've been spunking it away for over 25 years.. frightning fact!

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 08:06:43 PM »

I've been sent 16 Liverpool tickets instead of 18 (the money for 18 has been taken from my account) I will call tomorrow but I'm trying to navigate to the part of the OS that will take me to my history of purchases. I've gone to tickets and clicked log in, typed my e-mail address and "forgot login" it then says my e-mail address doesn't exist, it does as I've since found the password.
Now every time I click " login/register" it doesn't do anything, Am doing something extremely stupid? (apart from spunking my life away watching shite football)     

Clear your cache and try again.

Offline Kingthing

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 08:27:01 PM »

Clear your cache and try again.
Nope, not happening, when I hover the mouse over "Login/register" a grey bar appears along the bottom of my screen just where my "start" button is stating what I should be seeing, ironically saying "do post back with you opinions" I'll just call them tomorrow.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal