collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Spurs Travel advice  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Kingthing

Spurs Travel advice
« on: October 06, 2012, 12:42:28 PM »

You may want to check out http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ as I don't think trains are running direct to WHL tomorrow, they'll go to Northumberland Park and you then either have to get the bus or walk, only a concern if, like me, you're drinking near WHL station, I don't think trains back are affected.

If you want that side of the ground go to seven sisters tube station and its a 10 minute journey on either a bus or Taxi.     

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
Re: Spurs Travel advice
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 05:08:12 PM »
Isn't going away to Spurs supposed to be quite dangerous?

Offline Kingthing

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 07:27:49 PM »

nah.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 10:10:54 PM »
Been to the Haringey Irish Centre in Pretoria Road before the game the past two seasons and will be doing the same again tomorrow. Always very welcoming, good beer and good cooked food as well. Particularly good atmosphere with the Kent Villains before the Monday night game last year.....and then the game kicked off and it went rapidly downhill!! 

Offline villajk

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 10:57:34 PM »
Been to the Haringey Irish Centre in Pretoria Road before the game the past two seasons and will be doing the same again tomorrow. Always very welcoming, good beer and good cooked food as well. Particularly good atmosphere with the Kent Villains before the Monday night game last year.....and then the game kicked off and it went rapidly downhill!! 
l

Been in there a few times before the game.  Great place, although we won't be there tomorrow.  Hopefully meeting up with a local H&V'er at a Real Ale Pub.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal