collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kevin McDonald is to Leave Aston Villa.  (Read 20834 times)

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
Re: Kevin McDonald is to Leave Aston Villa.
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2012, 08:29:28 AM »
Cheers Kev, just don't cross the city.

Offline Simon Ward

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2012, 10:26:08 AM »
All the best to KMac.

Offline TheEgo

• GM : Sept, 2013
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2012, 11:07:55 AM »
Sid now development coach, chief scout gone along with two other scouts, Glen Roeder and Artur Numan.

So Kmac not the only exit. This from MM on VT roll on Culverhouse, Karsa and an other possibly?

Offline miksten

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2012, 12:08:26 PM »
A great shame. The very best of luck to you, Kev. Thanks for all your hard work. However, when we are again looking for a new manager this time next year, Messrs Faulkner and Lerner having blown it one more time, you will be more than welcome back.
We all know it will end in tears, Alex should have been kept on. What real experience has PL had?  NONE.

Offline Smoke

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2012, 12:13:14 PM »
A great shame. The very best of luck to you, Kev. Thanks for all your hard work. However, when we are again looking for a new manager this time next year, Messrs Faulkner and Lerner having blown it one more time, you will be more than welcome back.
We all know it will end in tears, Alex should have been kept on. What real experience has PL had?  NONE.

Hi Alex

Offline TheEgo

• GM : Sept, 2013
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2012, 12:23:28 PM »

Hi Alex

Haha in a very juvenile way, that really did make me laugh.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2012, 12:26:52 PM »
Seems PC World have got their share of Alex's compensation package.

Offline Karl Bridges

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2012, 12:33:30 PM »

WTF are you wittering on about? Surely one of the most inane posts ever on H&V.

Offline Lee

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/BlackCountryVilla/
  • GM : Jul, 2014
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2012, 12:41:38 PM »

WTF are you wittering on about? Surely one of the most inane posts ever on H&V.

I love this site!

Best of luck K-Mac, a rare breed in today's mercenary times. A great servant to Aston Villa.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2012, 01:04:25 PM »

welcome to the jungle troll. Feel to creep along in the shadows with your head hung and your tail dragging behind you. Maybe you lot could take him back now that Hughton has gone.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2012, 01:08:54 PM »

What's that smell?

Offline Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2012, 06:35:03 PM »
KMac - Thank you very much for 17 wonderful years. You will always be welcome at the Villa.  What a gent and what results you got with the young up-and-coming players.  Thanks also for stepping into the breach with the first team, when it was absolutely necessary, and well done.

You will be a benchmark for other postholders with your record, and most of all I wish you the very best in the future. 

Offline VancouverLion

• GM : 24.01.2016
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2012, 04:57:58 PM »
Forgive me if I've missed this, I've been away for a few weeks, has PL announced who his assistant is yet? Can't find anything on Culverhouse coming.

Cheers, UTV!!

Offline peter w

« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2012, 05:32:15 PM »
Shame he's gone but I think that we could get very good applicants for a very good academy that ultimately he shouldn't be missed on the training pitch.

Offline eastie

« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2012, 05:51:26 PM »
Forgive me if I've missed this, I've been away for a few weeks, has PL announced who his assistant is yet? Can't find anything on Culverhouse coming.

Cheers, UTV!!

I believe culverhouse ran his contract out yesterday so expect it to happen soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal