collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by AlexAlexCropley
[Today at 04:47:52 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by lovejoy
[Today at 04:47:48 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Jane
[Today at 04:47:05 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 04:46:48 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[Today at 04:46:11 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Bernie
[Today at 04:45:49 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Bernie
[Today at 04:44:50 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by dubont
[Today at 04:44:30 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Message to Randy  (Read 25726 times)

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Re: Message to Randy
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2012, 06:10:08 PM »
Plenty do. The marketing department for starters.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2012, 06:11:06 PM »
If anything they've always spent too much time looking at fora.

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2012, 06:35:46 PM »
Anyway................ where's our ear to the board , General Krulak ? Has he done one ? Where is he whem we need to speak to him.
Just as the shit hit the fan, he took on another role away from the club.

Superb timing on his part.

Nice man, but full of shit.

Which is, of course, very easy to say now he isn't here.

But also true.

Please don't bother telling us how you work that out.

Don't read this then. He seemed like a decent bloke, but apart from PR what was he?

When McCleish was appointed, the spin machine went into overdrive. He even talked about finishing 4th. When the fans anger over McCleish's appointment became apparent, the board either pulled the plug on him or he buggered off. Either way, we'll never know. Was there ever a reason given?

Online Mellin

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2012, 06:35:57 PM »
Anyway................ where's our ear to the board , General Krulak ? Has he done one ? Where is he whem we need to speak to him.
Just as the shit hit the fan, he took on another role away from the club.

Superb timing on his part.

Nice man, but full of shit.

Which is, of course, very easy to say now he isn't here.

And very difficult to say when he is.

Online dave.woodhall

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2012, 06:46:32 PM »
Don't read this then. He seemed like a decent bloke, but apart from PR what was he?

When McCleish was appointed, the spin machine went into overdrive. He even talked about finishing 4th. When the fans anger over McCleish's appointment became apparent, the board either pulled the plug on him or he buggered off. Either way, we'll never know. Was there ever a reason given?

The whole point about him being on the messageboards was PR. He didn't have to do it, it probably went on too long but when it started, it was a unique line of communication. The sad thing was that it wasn't enough for some, who regarded him as their own personal envoy to the boardroom and made increasing unrealistic demands of his remit. The reason for his leaving was given - he took a job which turned out to be more time-consuming than first thought.

Offline Fergal

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2012, 07:00:08 PM »

The whole point about him being on the messageboards was PR. He didn't have to do it, it probably went on too long but when it started, it was a unique line of communication. The sad thing was that it wasn't enough for some, who regarded him as their own personal envoy to the boardroom and made increasing unrealistic demands of his remit. The reason for his leaving was given - he took a job which turned out to be more time-consuming than first thought.
I could believe that, the General never struck me as being an out and out liar nor do I think he is a coward.

Offline Clampy

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2012, 07:05:41 PM »

The sad thing was that it wasn't enough for some, who regarded him as their own personal envoy to the boardroom and made increasing unrealistic demands of his remit.

The way he was spoken to and some of things he got asked made me cringe at times. It was a unique thing for a football club to do and it got abused.

Offline LamBeast

• GM : Apr, 2013
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2012, 07:22:31 PM »
Unbefcuckinleivable.

You lot want to talk about petty politics while our club is being taken down the Gary Glitter.

Idiots.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2012, 07:29:51 PM »

The sad thing was that it wasn't enough for some, who regarded him as their own personal envoy to the boardroom and made increasing unrealistic demands of his remit.

The way he was spoken to and some of things he got asked made me cringe at times. It was a unique thing for a football club to do and it got abused.

Clampy, I'm glad I wasn't the only one, it was fucking embarrassing.

Online Pete3206

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2012, 07:45:46 PM »

All true.

But why did he bugger off without saying a word? It was certainly not because of cringe worthy comments and superfluous requests. It was around the time of McCleish's appointment.

Online dave.woodhall

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2012, 07:49:03 PM »
Unbefcuckinleivable.

You lot want to talk about petty politics while our club is being taken down the Gary Glitter.

Idiots.

First, we're talking about the Villa, on a Villa forum.

Second, whatever is said on here isn't going to make any difference to the current situation.

Third, when did we have the vote that put you in charge of what we can and can't say?

Offline LamBeast

• GM : Apr, 2013
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2012, 07:52:20 PM »
We didn't,it is just my considered opinion.

Frustrating Dave,i am sure you will agree.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2012, 07:53:02 PM »
Unbefcuckinleivable.

Idiots.

Don't blame me, I was just on my way down to Villa Park with a burning torch.

Online dave.woodhall

« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2012, 07:58:07 PM »
We didn't,it is just my considered opinion.

Frustrating Dave,i am sure you will agree.

No it's not frustrating at all. It's what we want to talk about.

Offline Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »
Unbefcuckinleivable.

Idiots.

Don't blame me, I was just on my way down to Villa Park with a burning torch.

There's a 'Heskey as Frankenstein ' joke in there, somewhere.  Oops, wrong thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal