collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Under 19's vrs Rosenborg  (Read 1960 times)

Offline nigel

Under 19's vrs Rosenborg
« on: November 03, 2011, 08:46:51 AM »
Great game last night, played some really nice stuff after going behind. They looked pretty useful so this was a good win.
Gary Gardner, head and shoulders above the rest. The lad is so strong at that level, you can see why he's in the 1st team squad.
Daniel Johnson: Covers so much ground. I think he could make it too. I think he'll be an unsung hero as he does a lot of work that many on the terraces don't notice or understand.
Samir Caruthers: Could turn out to be our next Ashley Young with all his tricks.
Callum Robinson, Graham Burke ( he knows where the net is) they all played well.
Have to admit I don't know the rest, but I'll learn. I'll be at the Ajax game for sure.
Have to mention Jack Grealish, 16 years old so playing 2 levels up. Keep your eyes on this one!!

Offline Big Dick Edwards

Re: Under 19's vrs Rosenborg
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 09:05:36 AM »
My mate's son is a schoolfriend of Jack Grealish. He's said to be an exceptional talent.
Here's hoping.

Offline Karl Bridges

Re: Under 19's vrs Rosenborg
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
It was a good game, we were the better side and but for a bad mix up I don't think they would have scored. I said to my Dad about how obvious it was that Gardner & Johnson had been training with the first team squad, they both looked so much stronger, like they were older lads playing with little kids. We've got a skillful bunch here, well worth getting down and watching the next game if you want to see some flair from a Villa side.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal