collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by VillaTim
[Today at 03:14:39 AM]

Champions League Contention by Rory
[Today at 03:07:22 AM]

Diego Carlos by VillaTim
[Today at 03:06:47 AM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by darren woolley
[Today at 02:45:39 AM]

Press-ing on a bit by darren woolley
[Today at 02:41:31 AM]

Unai Emery - our manager by KevinGage
[Today at 01:57:17 AM]

Robin Olsen by colin69
[Today at 01:29:26 AM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 01:22:07 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The Cup Scheme  (Read 4579 times)

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
The Cup Scheme
« on: August 15, 2011, 01:45:32 PM »
I've just discovered that because I renewed my Season Ticket on-line, I've not been registered for the Cup Scheme.

The Ticket Office told me to buy the Hereford ticket on-line tonight as a one off purchase and then mail in a Cup Scheme form.

They say that the form is available on-line but I can't find it.

Doing a search for "Cup Scheme" on the OS bring up useful information about tickets for the 2008 Intertoto Cup and the 2001 FA Cup tie against Man Utd  ::)

I thought that I'd save waiting on hold again and ask here whether anyone has a link to the form

Offline flybo

• GM : Jan, 2013
Re: The Cup Scheme
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 02:25:49 PM »
there is no link you will have to do it at the club. i have a form to take in myself. had to the same last season

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 02:36:45 PM »
This link:-

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTicketsBenefits

Look on this page under the last section "Access and Discounts", there is a link when you click on 'cup scheme' which will download the form with Adobe reader.

Your thread prompted me to just phone up and make sure they had received mine which I posted to them a few weeks back, which they had.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 02:43:53 PM by Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air »

Offline UK Redsox

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 03:06:31 PM »
Thanks Mr In_The_Air

They had that tucked away

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 03:40:26 PM »
For some reason they didn't included them in the season ticket packs?!

Offline frankmosswasmyuncle

• GM : 05.09.2024
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 03:43:27 PM »
For some reason they didn't included them in the season ticket packs?!
I think a lot of STH's renewed on the phone/online and the add ons/benefits were sorted then

Offline Exeter 77

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 03:55:02 PM »
Don't take the form to the City Centre shop ticket office - they lost my cup scheme form in both of the last two seasons.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 05:13:48 PM »
Guys.

Further to the OP by 'UK Redsox', and noting that I'm in the same position for each of my ST's, the Ticket Office advised me at lunchtime that ST Holders can order the Hereford tickets online from 6.00 p.m. tonight and throughout tomorrow, and over the 'phone throughout tomorrow, but that from Wednesday onwards they will be on general sale so it is possible you won't, then, be able to buy your own seat. Worth noting, also, that those ST holders in the Upper North will have to move as Hereford have taken up all their allocation in that stand.   

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 05:16:45 PM »
Don't take the form to the City Centre shop ticket office - they lost my cup scheme form in both of the last two seasons.

Now you tell me!

Reading this thread earlier prompted me to drop the form in this afternoon. They were very helpful, saying it was too late for the Hereford game but if I wanted he'd use the details on the form to process them. Will keep an eye on it but he did seem to be on the ball.

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 06:12:34 PM »
It's now 6.12 and the option to by the Hereford tickets isnt there for ST holders! Wouldnt mind, but I'm waiting to go home from work.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 06:43:32 PM »
If you're in the Cup Scheme, it's done automatically.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 07:06:26 PM »
Pravda

Villa take on Hereford in the second round of the Carling Cup next Tuesday - with tickets as low as £10 for adults and £5 for kids.

These are the standard prices for all areas of the ground, except Doug Ellis and Trinity Road Stands, which will be priced at £12 for adults.

The match takes place on Tuesday August 23, with a 7.45pm kick-off.

Tickets go on sale from 6pm TONIGHT and this will be online only to season card holders who wish to claim their own seat.

They are then on sale TOMORROW via phone lines at 0800 612 0970 or in person to season card holders while on Wednesday from 9am they go on general sale.

Hereford United have requested their full allocation of tickets which means that season card holders in the North Stand Upper will not have the option to claim their seat for this fixture.

All supporters will receive PAPER TICKETS for this fixture, no season cards will be activated for the game.

This is also a CUP SCHEME fixture, which means members will have their credit/debit card automatically charged on Monday August 15 and match ticket(s) will be sent to them.

As this is an early midweek fixture, only tickets purchased before 3pm on Friday August 19 will be posted to supporters.

All tickets purchased AFTER this deadline will be available for collection only.

Supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as possible to avoid the disappointment of missing kick-off.

Tickets can be collected from the Villa Village Ticket Office from 4pm on Friday August 19 until 5pm on Tuesday August 23 after which point, tickets can ONLY be collected from the Trinity Road Ticket Office.

Offline UK Redsox

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 07:29:47 PM »
If you're in the Cup Scheme, it's done automatically.

That's the problem Leeg, I did everything I was meant to do online when renewing my ST and I'm still not registered for the Cup Scheme.

And now the online ticketing thingy is playing up

Offline UK Redsox

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 07:33:11 PM »
It's now 6.12 and the option to by the Hereford tickets isnt there for ST holders! Wouldnt mind, but I'm waiting to go home from work.

I've now sorted mine but it wasn't obvious.

When I was eventually able to log in, the Hereford game wasn't listed.

However, near the bottom of the page was a sentence containing the words "Reserved Seats" with a small number "1" by it.

Clicking that gave me the option to select my own seat. The seat then went to the "basket" even though the balance on the bottom of the screen still showed as Nil.

Oh well, I got there in the end.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal