collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by AlexAlexCropley
[Today at 03:57:43 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by mrfuse
[Today at 03:56:52 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by The Edge
[Today at 03:56:04 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 03:56:00 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Gareth
[Today at 03:55:31 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Richard E
[Today at 03:55:18 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by AV84
[Today at 03:53:43 PM]

Re: GUESS THE CROWD R26: ASTON VILLA v Chelsea, Saturday, 27th April!🥧 by Nunkin1965
[Today at 03:51:41 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: AVTV - Free for season ticket holders but when?  (Read 13621 times)

Offline wozwebs

• GM : 20.04.2019
AVTV - Free for season ticket holders but when?
« on: June 20, 2011, 01:54:56 PM »
I renewed my season ticket last week and I know this year they are giving a free year's access to AVTV. I am presuming that you will get the code / access required when your season ticket 'welcome pack' arrives but has anyone else asked for it early? Wanted to watch the interview with AM on there today and thought my normal website login may have been upgraded but apparently not.

Offline levico

Re: AVTV - Free for season ticket holders but when?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 02:02:39 PM »
I've just myself. You clearly need some form of promotional code which I assume will be provided with the promised pack in July. Not very helpful - I'd quite like to hear what AM has to say.

Offline levico

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 02:17:16 PM »
Correction - just seen the AM interview live and free!!

Would have been gutted to have to pay for that insipid nonsense!! Very underwhelming.

Offline Mark H

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 02:37:26 PM »
They told me it will be in the welcme pack sent out in July - but as you have seen todays broadcast was free to all !

Offline villasjf

• GM : Sep, 10
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 04:31:07 PM »
They told me it will be in the welcme pack sent out in July - but as you have seen todays broadcast was free to all !
Yes I asked and they said july when the welcome pack arrives.

Offline mozza

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 09:11:40 PM »
I've also been trying to access AVTV without success-

Contacted the club yesterday (main switchboard) who put me through to an answer phone-

Yes you guessed it no one has contacted me yet ........clearly busy doing interviews with the
new manager that we can't watch on AVTV 

Offline Surrey Villain

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 02:50:56 PM »
I asked at the ticket office when I renewed yesterday.  She didn't know but thinks it runs for the season.  If that is the case what happens in the close season?  I was contacted recently to see if i wanted to renew my subscription to AVTV - it expires 1st August.  I said no because it would be part of my season ticket from now on. He was not aware!  I have cancelled the direct debit because I could see me paying twice.

Offline mozza

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 10:02:25 PM »
I've also been trying to access AVTV without success-

Contacted the club yesterday (main switchboard) who put me through to an answer phone-

Yes you guessed it no one has contacted me yet ........clearly busy doing interviews with the
new manager that we can't watch on AVTV 

..................and still waiting for someone from the club to return my call - ok it's not as important
as pocketing £??m from the best club in the country/Europe/World but I really want to watch &
listen to our new manager as he unveils new players in the coming days & weeks

Online frank

• GM : 29.01.2025
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 06:52:31 PM »
Yes I asked and they said july when the welcome pack arrives.
Has anyone had their welcome pack yet, with the promotional code for AVTV? There's not much of July left.

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 07:01:38 PM »
I tweeted Villa about this a couple of weeks back:

AVFCOfficial Aston Villa FC
@JJ_AV You will receive an activation code with your season ticket pack which will be sent out within the next few weeks. [DH]

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 10:31:54 AM »
Would appreciate anyones help.Had previously subscribed and now I'm trying to register with the season ticket reference and it's not letting me saying the e-mail address is currently registered despite having cancelled the subscription ages ago.Anyone else had this problem ?

Offline frankmosswasmyuncle

• GM : 05.09.2024
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 10:47:21 AM »
Would appreciate anyones help.Had previously subscribed and now I'm trying to register with the season ticket reference and it's not letting me saying the e-mail address is currently registered despite having cancelled the subscription ages ago.Anyone else had this problem ?
The problems you having are exactly why I haven't tried to register yet. Already a subscriber and don't wanna f**k things up before the braga coverage on sat. I will try after that. So Zog, if you can sort out all the shit, let me know and i'll pay you a consultancy fee! This is usually in the form of a traditional English alcoholic beverage delivered in the quantity of pints and administered orally!

Offline Olneythelonely

• GM : 03.03.2025
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »

I had similar problems, kept saying my email address wasn't valid and I had to open a new hotmail account just to sign up.

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 11:01:18 AM »
The problems you having are exactly why I haven't tried to register yet. Already a subscriber and don't wanna f**k things up before the braga coverage on sat. I will try after that. So Zog, if you can sort out all the shit, let me know and i'll pay you a consultancy fee! This is usually in the form of a traditional English alcoholic beverage delivered in the quantity of pints and administered orally!
I unsubscribed ages ago because despite paying up couldn't access the damn thing and had very little help from the technical centre( that I could understand anyway) and despite asking them to ring me they never did.I sense frustration ahead of me

Offline Surrey Villain

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 11:40:42 AM »
My subscription expired on Monday and I had a telephone call from AVTV on Tuesday offering a new deal.  I said it would come with my season ticket but they didn't seem to know!  My season ticket has arrived today and I activated AVTV OK using email address and password.  Perhaps it works because it had expired so I signed up as a new subscriber and was OK because I used a userid rather than email previously so there was no conflict. If your subscription is still valid can you not follow the instructions for existing subscribers?

The subscription only runs until 31 May so what happens then?  I suppose we will be in limbo for two months until season tickets arrive again and will get phone calls and email asking to sign up permanently.  Maybe they will offer a cheap (free?) short-term sign-up to fill the gap?  No, probably not!.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal