collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Stephen Ireland- 'my horror at Aston villa'.  (Read 25783 times)

Offline MoetVillan

Re: Stephen Ireland- 'my horror at Aston villa'.
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2011, 04:13:32 PM »
Can we change the thread title to "Aston Villa- 'our horror at Ireland(s footballing skills)'

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2011, 09:48:01 AM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3604021/Stephen-Ireland-in-25k-proposal.html

FOOTIE ace STEPHEN IRELAND is to marry girlfriend Jessica Lawlor - after popping the question in a £25,000 proposal on a paradise island.

Aston Villa ace Stephen, 24, flew 25-year-old Jessica and a group of friends to California, then hired a yacht to take them to Catalina Island.

Looks like the Sun's dictionary has a very different definition of the world "ace" that the rest of us

Offline MoetVillan

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2011, 09:53:00 AM »
they meant to write a.c.e.  A Crappy Entity

Offline Concrete John

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2011, 09:54:34 AM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3604021/Stephen-Ireland-in-25k-proposal.html

FOOTIE ace STEPHEN IRELAND is to marry girlfriend Jessica Lawlor - after popping the question in a £25,000 proposal on a paradise island.

Aston Villa ace Stephen, 24, flew 25-year-old Jessica and a group of friends to California, then hired a yacht to take them to Catalina Island.

Looks like the Sun's dictionary has a very different definition of the world "ace" that the rest of us

And to think - we paid for all that without him needing to play football for us in return.

Offline pablopicasso_10

• studio eleventytwelve
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2011, 09:55:05 AM »
it makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that that ****** can swan off on a 25k holiday...

Offline Mr Diggles

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2011, 09:56:27 AM »
These wankers really do know how to piss money away, don't they? Monty Brewster has absolutely nothing on them.

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2011, 09:57:01 AM »
The sooner we're rid of this twat the better.

Offline N'ZMAV

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2011, 10:05:51 AM »
Hopefully in 10 years time Ireland will be remembered by everyone for being the true ****** he is, and not a good footballer for one season of his career.

Offline Le Lapin

• GM : 14.10.2022
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2011, 10:27:13 AM »
That makes my piss boil, that little shit doesn't know how good he has it. He's disrepected his country and his club, but it is always someone else's fault.
He is disliked in his country, disliked by the fans of the club that pays his wages. He just doesn't get it.
He gets money into his banK account too easily,  his football career as a secondary to making money.

I'm really starting to dislike football, what's the point? When you start to realise that some of the players you dislike the most in the League  are at the club you love. Odious little f*cks.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2011, 10:31:58 AM »
It's a shame he's such a c**t as there's a cracking footballer in there somewhere

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2011, 10:36:14 AM »
That is just sick. He has played about half hours football since January and getting paid £65k a week ? ........

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2011, 10:44:11 AM »
He's not been the same since he stopped wearing the comedy wig. If we want to get the best out of Ireland i suggest the 1st thing we do this summer is make an offer to Citeh for it and re-unite the partnership - its hardly played for them since he left.

Offline Oscar Arce

• Location: Trinity Road Enclosure, just come through the gates for a 6d. transfer from the Witton End grassy bank to buy a Wagon wheel in the Tuck Shop under the stand
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2011, 12:04:40 PM »
That makes my piss boil, that little shit doesn't know how good he has it. He's disrepected his country and his club, but it is always someone else's fault.
He is disliked in his country, disliked by the fans of the club that pays his wages. He just doesn't get it.
He gets money into his banK account too easily,  his football career as a secondary to making money.

I'm really starting to dislike football, what's the point? When you start to realise that some of the players you dislike the most in the League  are at the club you love. Odious little f*cks.

100% agree with you there !
I'm rapidly falling out of love with the game that I love... it simply does'nt exist any more.
I wait for the day when a club will have the balls to make cnts like Ireland play for the Youth team or give them a job sweeping the concourses to at least earn a fraction of some of their disgusting salaries while the rest of us struggle to even make a meagre living.
I hate Ireland as much as all of us but he simply doesn't give a flying feck what I or anybody else thinks.
Wanker.

Offline damon loves JT

• GM : 31.08.2016
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2011, 12:09:38 PM »
He's not been the same since he stopped wearing the comedy wig. If we want to get the best out of Ireland i suggest the 1st thing we do this summer is make an offer to Citeh for it and re-unite the partnership - its hardly played for them since he left.

As ever greg speaks sense. In The Wig, on The Pitch

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2011, 04:58:56 PM »
Funny how the sun said he was one of the premiership flops of 2011 and the next day he is an "ace"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal