collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Carlos Tevez has handed in a transfer request  (Read 21186 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Re: Carlos Tevez has handed in a transfer request
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2010, 02:13:32 AM »
Fuck Tevez and Fuck man city. I hope they both drown in the pits of greed they have helped create and neither are ever heard of again.

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2010, 05:45:23 AM »
But tell us what you think, PWS. :)

Offline BannedUserIAT

• http://www.avfc.com.au
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2010, 05:50:32 AM »
Balotelli Adeeyor Tevez, if Citeh manage to achieve somethng it will be the first time that a team has managed to do it without a team togetherness

Not sure about that. I think they're all together at the Ferrari owners club.

Offline Rip Van We Go Again

• Location: Up and down, i'm up the wall, i'm up the bloody tree
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2010, 07:32:06 AM »
Winter was saying the same thing on R5L about Ancelotti, Winter is a sanctimonious twat,
Winter also stated in the Times on Saturday, that Anderson was a 'wimp' for going home for the birth of his child mid-Ashes.
Twerp.

Offline Mazrim

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2010, 08:24:12 AM »
I hope the hideous little scrote does quit football. Who the hell does he think he is?
Mind you, if he's fallen out with that bell end Garry Cook he might have more sense than I'd thought.

Offline SteveN

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2010, 08:32:19 AM »
In an odd sort of way I want Man City to win the league for no other reason than to show to Chelsea, Man Utd and even Spurs that it is possible to buy the league title.  Then I remind myself I don't really care about any of them or Tevez & co.

I read that Tevez said he would quit football all together if they don't let him go.  Be interesting to see if he carries that out, his representative -or is that his owner? - would no doubt be thrilled at that prospect.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2010, 09:28:36 AM »
Can't see how this impasse would be solved.  If he wants to go back to Argentina to be with his wife and kids (can't blame him if true) then Boca Juniors aren't going to be able to afford £40m for his services.

Offline damon loves JT

• GM : 31.08.2016
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2010, 09:37:27 AM »
Yes, I'm sure Kia Joorabchian will be encouraging his client to quit laying golden eggs in order to spend more time with his goslings

Offline Karl Bridges

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2010, 10:01:35 AM »
He has split from the wife. He spent this weekend with his new girlfriend in Spain. Not taking the opportunity to see his kids. His owner is allegedly looking for half a million pounds a week tax free.

Online Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2010, 10:16:37 AM »
He has split from the wife. He spent this weekend with his new girlfriend in Spain. Not taking the opportunity to see his kids. His owner is allegedly looking for half a million pounds a week tax free.

I hope he gets it, that would generate £10 million a year in tax.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2010, 10:35:43 AM »
Can't see how this impasse would be solved.  If he wants to go back to Argentina to be with his wife and kids (can't blame him if true) then Boca Juniors aren't going to be able to afford £40m for his services.

That's what makes this so amusing.

"I want to go back to SA" is flawed from the start, because as you said nobody will be able to afford him. I suspect this will mutate into "well, if not to SA, at least to a Spanish speaking country", which is then going to wind up with him at Real Madrid.

This is the flip side of City having all that money - very good, very expensive players, but with absolutely zero feeling for the club and constantly asking for more - even by the low standards of top flight footballers in general.

Amusing, though, it makes that Welcome to Manchester poster even more pathetic and small time than it was.

Offline WikiVilla

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2010, 12:17:36 PM »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer club

Online ADVILLAFAN

• GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2010, 01:01:46 PM »
I've decided to take Tevez's side on this.

Mainly as:-

A) I don't like Garry Cook and

B) It should mean that Tevez doesn't play against us on the 28th December

Online Chris Harte

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2010, 01:11:07 PM »
On the amount of money Tevez is reported to be earning he would surely be able to buy/build his own village, fill it with family members/other spanish-speaking people, and employ a gaggle of interpreters to do all the hard work (paying bills, ordering at the restaurant) for them. This would surely reduce the homesickness substantially, I would imagine.

If I lived in a foreign country, I would expect to be able to communicate fairly fluently in the national tongue within two years maximum. How long has Tevez been in the UK now?

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2010, 01:14:21 PM »
I am still confused as to whether this Tevez thing is due to money or that he wants to play in his home country where, as has been said, he wouldn't get anywhere near the money he's on at Citeh never mind a massive pay increase.

Maybe he's asked for a massive pay increase to soften the blow of having to play for Citeh and they turned him down, thus the falling out.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal