collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Ajax UECL R16 2nd Leg. Villa Park 8:00pm KO. Pre Match Thread  (Read 10551 times)

Online Deano's Mullet

You just know there's an imminent post due from Small Heath with someone claiming  theyve seen Ajax fans chasing da Vile all over town. But then if we are all from the shires we wouldn't be in town would we?

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
I have a really bad feeling about tonight.
I imagine AJAX will 'park the bus / deploy a low block' !! and look to hit us on the break.
I worry that our lethargic display last week will bite us on the arse.

disclaimer - I am still really, really pissed off about Sunday !   

I'm buzzing for tonight, I'm expecting a real 'Villa under the lights' performance and can't see anything less than a 3-0 home win.

Disclaimer: I'm even more pissed off about last Sunday than you are.

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
I hope so, but as courteous hosts, I’d be surprised if we let them go home without a goal.

Offline AV84

Just spotted this is on Virgin Media 2 in Ireland tonight. Must have written off the Brighton game as a lost cause.

Online Deano's Mullet

Talking about Mat Kendrick, he's done a 15 minute podcast for Claret and Blue talking about Heroes and Villains.

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
They were blocking witton road earlier with their coach

Big guy is he ?

Offline wince

They were blocking witton road earlier with their coach

Big guy is he ?
Massive mate.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
So at roughly 5.30pm tonight, the club releases a load of unsold TV and LG tickets. Amateurish, to say the least.

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
Just spotted this is on Virgin Media 2 in Ireland tonight. Must have written off the Brighton game as a lost cause.

Ahem, pay attention at the back. :)

Some good news for our Irish listeners (hopefully). Virgin Media are showing our game tomorrow night rather than Liverpool's.

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
So at roughly 5.30pm tonight, the club releases a load of unsold TV and LG tickets. Amateurish, to say the least.

Poor show, they wouldn't make it in the airline business.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024

I'd have gone to this match had I not thought I'd left it too late to get a ticket as they said it was sold out.

Honestly, this really is a repeat clusterfuck of getting relatively simple things badly wrong.

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.

Travel agents involved in Aston Villa ? No thanks, we've had enough of that in the past.

Offline itmustbe_it is!

Google translate of a twitter post from one of their fans :

Go into the tunnel by train, under the canal. Nothing more beautiful than an awayday to a British football cathedral. What would I like to convert after tonight. But let's not get greedy just yet, first enjoy the fact that this is given to us in this hellish poop season

Offline Holy Trinity

Expecting a win but my god am I nervous

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024

Travel agents involved in Aston Villa ? No thanks, we've had enough of that in the past.

Yes we invented the football league and also Benidorm

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal