collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur pre-match thread  (Read 8659 times)

Offline passport1

• "I'm a believer mate"
Re: Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur pre-match thread
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2024, 11:27:33 AM »
I expect nothing less than a Villa win especially  as I will be in the posh seats to see it. Onwards and upwards.
Enjoy your chicken dinner .

Currently watching Levy and Lange getting served dinner. Let's hope all they get today.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2024, 11:47:50 AM »
I expect nothing less than a Villa win especially  as I will be in the posh seats to see it. Onwards and upwards.

Currently watching Levy and Lange getting served dinner. Let's hope all they get today.

Hope they're having chips, so we can piss on them!  Hoping.

Online VillaTim

« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2024, 11:49:20 AM »

Is it chicken by any chance .

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2024, 11:54:26 AM »
Having had a listen to bits of the Spurs manager's press conference, it's simply weird how two or three journalists asked him about Cash's tackle, revenge and all that crap.

That Romero is complete wanker it seems.

Online VillaTim

« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2024, 11:57:28 AM »
Having had a listen to bits of the Spurs manager's press conference, it's simply weird how two or three journalists asked him about Cash's tackle, revenge and all that crap.

"Journalists" or these B-Tec podcaster types .

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2024, 12:02:48 PM »
No Ramsey then.  Not even on bench. 

Online Baldy

« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2024, 12:06:38 PM »
Unai has transformed a team who were relegation candidates into serious Champion League contenders. Incredible achievement.

Unai also knows the importance of the fans and how their support can raise the performance of a team to a higher level. He mentions the fans in every interview and often in his first sentence. I am convinced this is not by accident but by design as Unai knows how incredibly important the fans are.

From reading a lot of the negativity and pessimism on this thread it appears Unai has been more a lot more successful in changing the mentality of the players than he has had with some of our supporters!!

For all the fans who are lucky enough to go today, please scream your heads off, appeal for every decision and sing Villa to victory. In a tough game you will make the difference.

I am miles away but look forward to seeing our players and home support both sticking it up the Spuds.

Best of luck to you all.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #142 on: March 10, 2024, 12:11:38 PM »

No it seems about it, seems borderline sociopathic to me. Hopefully he doesn’t something stupid and gets sent off.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal