collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Fan Advisory Board  (Read 15647 times)

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
Re: Fan Advisory Board
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2023, 11:09:02 AM »
Also, relevant to last night, why on earth can't they just add access to any cup match you've paid for to your season ticket? This caused massive queues to get in last night as everyone was fucking about with QR codes on their phones.

Offline Luffbralion

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2023, 11:10:07 AM »
1.  Why does it take so long to get into the North Stand?  There are still people being sent to the ticket office with valid tickets that won't scan.

2.  Will they be demanding the maximum away allocation for all away European games in future and will they increase the allocation if that is subsequently offered?

Offline Exeter 77

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2023, 11:12:05 AM »
When will the ticket open properly and physically again as opposed to virtually?

Offline Luffbralion

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2023, 11:12:15 AM »
I got told that no beer was available in the North Stand Upper last night. If this is true, we need an explanation.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2023, 11:20:27 AM »
All of the above so far.

How much more are they going to try and screw us for next season?
Do they care that they’ll be leaving behind a lot of long-time genuine fans on this race-to-the-top-at-all-costs ego trip that the owners are on… in fact, do they care at all about the fans anymore? The only communication about anything from the club now is in trying to sell us something that is grossly over-priced.
Do they think that pricing out kids with the individual match pricing and availability and focusing all their efforts on selling premium seats will prove to be a good idea long term?

How long before the club shuts down the Fan Advisory Board?

Offline Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2023, 11:22:24 AM »
The absolute state of the villa website. It's been at least 2 months since i've been able to access the site to be able to purchase a claret membership, meaning i'm unable to buy tickets unless it goes to general sale. If they're really interested in maximising revenue then perhaps they should sort out the really basic stuff.

Offline Exeter 77

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2023, 11:27:25 AM »
I did note you couldn't get a programme in the Upper Holte at half time last night.

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2023, 11:30:26 AM »
There's a meeting soon. What should we be asking about?

I've got to wonder if there's any point. Can anybody point me to an issue that's been alleviated as a result of a suggestion or complaint being raised?

Where's the mascots?

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2023, 11:36:44 AM »
I got told that no beer was available in the North Stand Upper last night. If this is true, we need an explanation.

Uefa rules.

Offline astonvilla82

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2023, 11:38:55 AM »
{alt}
Is it true that we turned down a larger allocation in Edinburgh? Why don't they want the maximum number of Villa fans to back the team in Europe?
Question need to be answered and settle the arguments,I did hear that Hibernian offered us extra tickets but about two days before the match which was too late to organise anything
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 11:47:25 AM by astonvilla82 »

Offline astonvilla82

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2023, 11:39:54 AM »
An amnesty to sort the season ticket owners out before the implementation of the 1984-esq state control and punishment.

And why are chips £4.50.
add the curry on to make £6

Offline rougegorge

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2023, 11:44:08 AM »
When will the ticket open properly and physically again as opposed to virtually?
Yes, this...also, it takes an eternity to get through to anyone and there is no indication of a queue number or waiting time.

Also the website shows the Ticket Office opening hours..but for December 2019!

WiFi is non existent and any attempt to use 4g or 5g is rarely successful, yet I get notifications from the Villa app throughout the game.  Compared to a lot of other grounds, this is particularly poor.

Offline astonvilla82

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2023, 11:44:48 AM »

Uefa rules.
What's the rules, they were selling it in the Holte,did see a comment from a Hibs support that no alcohol in the trinity either

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2023, 11:45:42 AM »
I did note you couldn't get a programme in the Upper Holte at half time last night.
Couldn’t get one in Lower Trinity 10 mins before kick off. Having always saved my programmes I gave up even trying to buy one halfway through last season. Got one v Everton the other week but will drop back out of the habit again now having missed out last night. That’s £70 and a bit of storage space saved anyway.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2023, 11:52:57 AM »
Also, relevant to last night, why on earth can't they just add access to any cup match you've paid for to your season ticket? This caused massive queues to get in last night as everyone was fucking about with QR codes on their phones.

If people just added them to their Google Wallet (I presume there's an Apple equivalent) and used NFC. It's the future.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal