collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Holte End Upper ticket availability  (Read 1018 times)

Offline nordenvillain

Holte End Upper ticket availability
« on: July 24, 2023, 05:32:16 PM »
As Claret members, tried at 5 pm to get tickets in K2 for my 2 sons and me. FYI, there are now no tickets available to buy anywhere in Holte End Upper - 1st time that I knew that the Terrace View would lead to this.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2025
Re: Holte End Upper ticket availability
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 05:52:22 PM »
Yep a lot of complaints on the avfc support Twitter about it being locked, thankfully not where I was trying to go. The complexity of trying to take both little ones with only one junior ST. Was there much in the lower at 5pm?

Offline nordenvillain

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2023, 05:59:10 PM »
Yep a lot of complaints on the avfc support Twitter about it being locked, thankfully not where I was trying to go. The complexity of trying to take both little ones with only one junior ST. Was there much in the lower at 5pm?
Only singles available in HE Lower L Block, we've gone for 3 together in DE Upper.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2025
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2023, 06:19:21 PM »
Only singles available in HE Lower L Block, we've gone for 3 together in DE Upper.

So literally no pairs in the Holte bang on 5pm?
Useful to know for when I need to take my old man… (thanks in advance).

Will feel a wee bit emotional if I conclude I’ll never be on the Holte with him again, going back to the glory days on my milk crate in front of the crash barrier!

Offline maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2023, 05:55:40 PM »
Going to cause a lot of ire if a block or a 1000 or so unsold tickets are dropped during General Sale.

Offline devilla

• GM : Nov, 2012
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2023, 06:16:40 PM »
So K1 - K7 are all locked and they've got the cheek to make you click on ok to go back. No, it's far from OK. Unbelievable.

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2023, 09:49:07 PM »

So literally no pairs in the Holte bang on 5pm?

I was online at 5 on the dot on Monday to try and get 3 tickets on the Holte. Could only get 3 random single seats in L7 ….. and when I tried to edit the order to allocate one of them to my son it still charged me full adult price. Never used to do that, it used to recognise that he was a kid and change the price automatically.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal