collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Moussa Diaby - Confirmed  (Read 92151 times)

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
Re: Moussa Diaby - Confirmed
« Reply #1290 on: May 10, 2024, 02:31:48 PM »
Some hot takes here.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #1291 on: May 10, 2024, 02:33:58 PM »
Some hot takes here.

Baklava? Yes please!

Edit: Bollox, I thought you said cakes.

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #1292 on: May 10, 2024, 02:37:05 PM »
Tielemans is another I would sell. Granted he has offered a bit recently, but overall, Im not too comfortable with his lack of pace & mobility in our side to be a consistent performer. And when he isn't in the game, it is like playing with ten men.

There’s plenty id keep ahead of Tielemans but i’d still keep as we don’t have many that can pick a pass / thread a ball through like him and even off the bench that’s pretty crucial in games where we can’t break a team down.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1293 on: May 10, 2024, 02:40:18 PM »
Clearly he can improve, and I think he will, but the complaints about him are massively disproportionate to what he’s done.

Yup. Given some people were insisting that there was no point persevering with all of Konsa, Mings, McGinn, Luiz, Digne, Watkins and Bailey (I've probably forgotten a few) and demanding they be sold at some point or other in the last couple of years I'm relatively confident that Diaby will fit on that list nicely this time next year.

And they'll probably be wetting their knickers and shrieking that one of the players we sign this summer will HAVE to be sold because he's such a disappointment to them.

On the other hand, not many people were arguing that the likes of Engels, Nakamba, Wesley and Samatta shouldn't have been let go when they were.

Offline VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #1294 on: May 10, 2024, 02:42:44 PM »
Luiz would be one to assess in the summer and i think Emery would look at it if a big offer came in .

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #1295 on: May 10, 2024, 02:46:21 PM »
Clearly he can improve, and I think he will, but the complaints about him are massively disproportionate to what he’s done.

Yup. Given some people were insisting that there was no point persevering with all of Konsa, Mings, McGinn, Luiz, Digne, Watkins and Bailey (I've probably forgotten a few) and demanding they be sold at some point or other in the last couple of years I'm relatively confident that Diaby will fit on that list nicely this time next year.

And they'll probably be wetting their knickers and shrieking that one of the players we sign this summer will HAVE to be sold because he's such a disappointment to them.

On the other hand, not many people were arguing that the likes of Engels, Nakamba, Wesley and Samatta shouldn't have been let go when they were.

Because they were a gamble who hadn't really torn it up anywhere half decent before they came. Diaby has proven to be better than all of them already and is having a bad patch, as you know.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #1296 on: May 10, 2024, 02:54:23 PM »
And all of them who delivered less than Diaby has already.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #1297 on: May 10, 2024, 02:59:22 PM »

Because they were a gamble who hadn't really torn it up anywhere half decent before they came. Diaby has proven to be better than all of them already and is having a bad patch, as you know.

He's not even really having a bad patch. He's had two poor games, like pretty much everyone in the team has.

The game before that he scored a great goal and created another great goal. A couple of weeks before that he won our player of the month award. He's doing fine.

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #1298 on: May 10, 2024, 03:05:21 PM »
I think when it comes down to it, who leaves will most likely boil down to who wants to leave, and I think we’d all be in agreement that we want all fully committed players. Not that there seems to be anything happening in that regard at the moment but you never quite know with modern footballers.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #1299 on: May 10, 2024, 03:54:13 PM »
Demitri, is English your first language?

I was born here so yes  PP =)

Offline pablo_picasso

• Disclaimer: I may appear more grumpy than I am.
  • GM : 17.11.2024
« Reply #1300 on: May 10, 2024, 03:58:11 PM »
Demitri, is English your first language?

I was born here so yes  PP =)

Fair enough. I wondered if it was your second & thats why a few errors.

I would love to be bi-lingual, but could never keep the information in my head when I tried to learn. Although maybe it was the timing of trying to learn that was the problem, lol.

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #1301 on: May 10, 2024, 07:27:57 PM »
KFC ?
Kentucky?

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #1302 on: May 10, 2024, 08:25:04 PM »
I think when it comes down to it, who leaves will most likely boil down to who wants to leave, and I think we’d all be in agreement that we want all fully committed players. Not that there seems to be anything happening in that regard at the moment but you never quite know with modern footballers.

If I was a betting man, I'm not but my money would be on Dougie who I suspect may have been tapped up around Xmas with Arsenal being his destination. Hope I'm wrong and his dip in form is down to too much shagging.

Offline VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #1303 on: May 10, 2024, 08:35:40 PM »
KFC ?
Kentucky?
Prefer Clucking Bell  .

Online KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #1304 on: May 10, 2024, 08:42:14 PM »

Tielemans is another I would sell. Granted he has offered a bit recently, but overall, Im not too comfortable with his lack of pace & mobility in our side to be a consistent performer. And when he isn't in the game, it is like playing with ten men.

Tielemans plays last night and I reckon he threads at least one or two passes through that fairly average midfield and defence to turn the game for us.

And I wasn't a fan of the signing at the time.

As this season has illustrated, we need more midfielders. Not less.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal