collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations  (Read 93571 times)

Online London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations
« Reply #990 on: March 27, 2024, 07:34:46 PM »
Bit like binning the new stadium just before we were playing to go top of the league.

Offline Skerra

« Reply #991 on: March 27, 2024, 07:39:36 PM »
If the rumours are true, they’ll be at least 1 lucky person coming off the millions on the waiting list!!

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #992 on: March 27, 2024, 07:41:40 PM »
Bit like binning the new stadium just before we were playing to go top of the league.
So true. It's almost like he's a plant put there by our nearest and dearest to wreck our mood every time we get a little bit excited about the future.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #993 on: March 27, 2024, 08:38:32 PM »
Hmm cancelling the meeting. So if i put 2 + 2 together that seems to suggest hecks bottled facing the fans on the price increases

Pure speculation on my part of course 🙂

Announcing increases just days before such a vital home game wouldn't have been the smartest move.

Good point. Im still not convinced 100% its coincidence though

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #994 on: March 27, 2024, 08:39:36 PM »
Hmm cancelling the meeting. So if i put 2 + 2 together that seems to suggest hecks bottled facing the fans on the price increases

Pure speculation on my part of course 🙂

I think if he was really worried about it (I doubt he is, doesn't strike me as the type to GAF), he just wouldn't turn up. Think that's happened in the past? Just Ben Hatton there? May be wrong though.

Yeah im not sure. I think purslow was at near enough all of them when he was here if im not mistaken

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #995 on: March 27, 2024, 08:47:27 PM »
Heck wasn't due to be there. Purslow attended less than half.

Offline Stinkin_Thinkin

« Reply #996 on: March 27, 2024, 09:11:07 PM »
I think it's classic tactics by the club, spread the rumours of 20% rise, then when the official announcment comes of 15% the fans will go phew, could of been worse lads.

Offline Lsvilla

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #997 on: March 27, 2024, 09:31:57 PM »
I think it's classic tactics by the club, spread the rumours of 20% rise, then when the official announcment comes of 15% the fans will go phew, could of been worse lads.
Exactly what I said on the Season Tickets 23/24 thread a couple of weeks ago when these rumours first surfaced. Although I went for 12%.

Offline FatSam

« Reply #998 on: March 27, 2024, 09:46:43 PM »
Yes, that sounds plausible.

Offline VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #999 on: March 27, 2024, 10:03:09 PM »
Upto 20% increase in season ticket prices if you believe the rumours?
If true , he can shove that up his yank arse sideways .

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #1000 on: March 27, 2024, 11:03:52 PM »
If true, we're about to see how many of the waiting list are ready for action

Me three.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #1001 on: March 27, 2024, 11:09:13 PM »
Where were those on the waiting list when the upper Trinity was closed in the Championship? Because those fans have now decided they want to come because we are in the Prem and doing well we've got to stump up the extra cash or risk losing our season tickets. If things weren't going so well on the pitch there would be severe backlash for Heck to endure. The thing with making it over £1,000 is if we do slide back to mid/lower table mediocrity as we all know we are capable of doing, I doubt there'll be many full houses let alone with an extra 10,000 as previously planned.

I had little kids and my wife worked weekends if you must know, and I was already shelling out £500 a month for childcare in the week, so Saturday’s could fuck off. Me and my boy came occasionally but he wasn’t that arsed from the age of three and over the next few years. Now he and his sister are into it we go pretty regular.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 11:14:42 PM by Percy McCarthy »

Offline VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #1002 on: March 27, 2024, 11:16:35 PM »
Back in the MON days we had 4 ST,s upper trinity , me the mrs and two kids and often the Mrs bailed out so me youngest came . All in I'm sure was less than £1400.
No way working class families can afford this nowadays . I feel sorry for anyone with the dilemma now .

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1003 on: March 28, 2024, 09:40:54 AM »
Where were those on the waiting list when the upper Trinity was closed in the Championship? Because those fans have now decided they want to come because we are in the Prem and doing well we've got to stump up the extra cash or risk losing our season tickets. If things weren't going so well on the pitch there would be severe backlash for Heck to endure. The thing with making it over £1,000 is if we do slide back to mid/lower table mediocrity as we all know we are capable of doing, I doubt there'll be many full houses let alone with an extra 10,000 as previously planned.

I had little kids and my wife worked weekends if you must know, and I was already shelling out £500 a month for childcare in the week, so Saturday’s could fuck off. Me and my boy came occasionally but he wasn’t that arsed from the age of three and over the next few years. Now he and his sister are into it we go pretty regular.

I was on my arse financially at the time struggling to keep the roof over our heads doing any jobs I could (remember following our piss poor defeat at home to QPR after hammering Wulvz working nights on a shit job in Snow Hill), thankfully landed a job atuned to my skills (stop laughing over there) just after the play off loss and by the end of the next season I was able to get in the door for season tickets just before it shut.

I consider myself very lucky.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #1004 on: March 28, 2024, 10:16:46 AM »

Good theory that wouldnt suprise me

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal