Heroes & Villains > Tickets & Travel

Ticket Query

(1/7) > >>

newryvillain:
I managed to snag a ticket for the Barcodes match on Saturday week, but was hoping to buy 2 and take my son over.

The ticket site would only let me purchase ‘one ticket per event’

Does anyone know why this is, and what would I need to do to be able to buy two tickets for future matches?

Thanks in advance!

Scratchins:
Season ticket holders can buy additional tickets for fans with a Fan ID. You can then assign extra tickets to them

Chico Hamilton III:
You don’t have to be a season ticket holder to order multiple tickets. I think you need to add eligible people to your “network”. You can “add a friend” as long as you have their membership ID. Then you can order multiple tickets and edit the order to allocate the ticket to someone in your network. It’s stupid and clumsy and drives me mad every time.

Unless anyone has a better approach to getting additional home tickets that they can share on here?

chrisw1:
Yes that's it.  Get your son a Villa ID number then you can allocate a second ticket to him

Flamingo Lane:

--- Quote from: Chico Hamilton III on April 04, 2023, 09:58:44 AM ---You don’t have to be a season ticket holder to order multiple tickets. I think you need to add eligible people to your “network”. You can “add a friend” as long as you have their membership ID. Then you can order multiple tickets and edit the order to allocate the ticket to someone in your network. It’s stupid and clumsy and drives me mad every time.

Unless anyone has a better approach to getting additional home tickets that they can share on here?

--- End quote ---

When you say that 'you can order multiple tickets' do you mean that if you want to buy a ticket for you and a ticket for a friend or family member, you would need to process this by transacting two separate orders?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version