collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

All aboard the shuttle bus. by algy
[Today at 08:04:45 AM]

Gordon Cowans by algy
[Today at 08:02:52 AM]

Villa Park Redevelopment by Risso
[Today at 08:02:05 AM]

FFP by Chris Harte
[Today at 07:52:57 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by algy
[Today at 08:04:45 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by algy
[Today at 08:02:52 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Risso
[Today at 08:02:05 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Chris Harte
[Today at 07:59:21 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Clive W
[Today at 07:54:47 AM]

Re: FFP by Chris Harte
[Today at 07:52:57 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by algy
[Today at 07:52:47 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Chelsea v Villa Post Match gloat  (Read 24489 times)

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
Re: Chelsea v Villa Post Match gloat
« Reply #330 on: April 03, 2023, 06:47:01 PM »
Wasn't there a stat that we'd scored most goals from outside the box this season and Chelsea were yet to concede one?
'Immovable' object 0, Irresistible force 2

Online Sexual Ealing

« Reply #331 on: April 03, 2023, 08:18:06 PM »
A super performance and a memorable event personally for me. I was fortunate to have good box seating and thoroughly loved the entire event. It was truly amazing to watch and I'm falling in love with McGinn again. What a score!! And, as much as I'm focusing on performances, the end outcome was spectacular but not unexpected. The master Emery's clear tactic was brilliant, and I was constantly pointing out the game plan to those I was hobnobbing with. Not everyone is as big a football fan in my attendance but those who are were all on Chelsea's side and didn't believe Villa posed much of a threat!  However I, like the Villa squad, knew better. Now I can look forward to Easter and my pilgrimage, and I wish those who are going to Leicester an enjoyable time but to play nice.
Personally, can find football fans to be bawdy and boisterous for someone of my refinement and sensitivity, but I could feel the very jubilant following aand vociferous support! God Bless Everyone. And will post in May!

Up the Villa!

Great post Footy. Glad you were there to see it.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #332 on: April 03, 2023, 08:40:18 PM »
A super performance and a memorable event personally for me. I was fortunate to have good box seating and thoroughly loved the entire event. It was truly amazing to watch and I'm falling in love with McGinn again. What a score!! And, as much as I'm focusing on performances, the end outcome was spectacular but not unexpected. The master Emery's clear tactic was brilliant, and I was constantly pointing out the game plan to those I was hobnobbing with. Not everyone is as big a football fan in my attendance but those who are were all on Chelsea's side and didn't believe Villa posed much of a threat!  However I, like the Villa squad, knew better. Now I can look forward to Easter and my pilgrimage, and I wish those who are going to Leicester an enjoyable time but to play nice.
Personally, can find football fans to be bawdy and boisterous for someone of my refinement and sensitivity, but I could feel the very jubilant following aand vociferous support! God Bless Everyone. And will post in May!

Up the Villa!

Great post Footy. Glad you were there to see it.

Yep - Great Stuff FV.

I find the fans to be bawdy and boisterous because I am old miserable fucker who doesn't get the jokes.

Offline Bent Neilsens Screamer

• GM : 25.11.2024
« Reply #333 on: April 03, 2023, 09:14:56 PM »
I was listening to something today and it amused me as they claimed Chelsea’s French contingent took the piss out of their ex manager as his surname is the same as a famous fictional wizard and as Mudryk, minus the tattoos, bares a passing resemblance to Malfoy was the reason he wasn’t picked much.

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #334 on: April 04, 2023, 12:56:39 PM »
I wanted to watch Ref Watch with Dermot Gallagher on Sky yesterday to hear his opinions on the Chelsea controversies but had to go out so I recorded it.

FWIW for anyone that didn't see it, these were his opinions:

1) The disallowed goal.  A correct decision, Sue Smith disagreed but Warnock agreed with him.  Gallagher added the caveat that it was the correct decision and it was great that it was given on-field and not brought back to the monitor by VAR.

2) Penalty appeal for hand-ball by Tyrone.  He said basically that had a penalty been awarded for that, then it would have been a disgrace.  The other two agreed.

We all knew that though didn't we?

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #335 on: April 04, 2023, 01:44:09 PM »
I wanted to watch Ref Watch with Dermot Gallagher on Sky yesterday to hear his opinions on the Chelsea controversies but had to go out so I recorded it.

FWIW for anyone that didn't see it, these were his opinions:

1) The disallowed goal.  A correct decision, Sue Smith disagreed but Warnock agreed with him.  Gallagher added the caveat that it was the correct decision and it was great that it was given on-field and not brought back to the monitor by VAR.

2) Penalty appeal for hand-ball by Tyrone.  He said basically that had a penalty been awarded for that, then it would have been a disgrace.  The other two agreed.

We all knew that though didn't we?

Did they not look at the most obvious one, Koulibaly pushing Ramsey over when he was clean through?

Offline Lastfootstamper

« Reply #336 on: April 04, 2023, 01:53:43 PM »
The one where Hinchcliffe said for him there has to be consequences, or some other trot.

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #337 on: April 04, 2023, 04:57:26 PM »
Neither were mentioned.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal