collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Other Games - 2023/24 by papa lazarou
[Today at 02:25:58 PM]

Season Tickets - 2023/24 by Max Villan
[Today at 02:15:30 PM]

Peter McParland 90 today by jon collett
[Today at 02:13:38 PM]

Ollie Watkins by dave.woodhall
[Today at 01:57:32 PM]

Ex- Villa Players still playing watch by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 01:53:30 PM]

Unai Emery - our manager by Ian.
[Today at 01:48:55 PM]

Saturday night fever - Chelsea at home by dave.woodhall
[Today at 01:23:49 PM]

Diego Carlos by OCD
[Today at 01:21:52 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by papa lazarou
[Today at 02:25:58 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 02:23:25 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by nigel
[Today at 02:17:15 PM]

Re: Season Tickets - 2023/24 by Max Villan
[Today at 02:15:30 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 02:14:59 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Brend'Watkins
[Today at 02:14:26 PM]

Re: Peter McParland 90 today by jon collett
[Today at 02:13:38 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by nigel
[Today at 02:12:49 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Press-ed off Very.  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Press-ed off Very.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2023, 01:50:32 PM »
Regarding Grealish not diving like that for us, I said exactly that after the game to a few mates. He got clattered more than anything but I don't think I ever saw him go down as blatant as that.

I've watched it in slow motion a couple of times, and can't see where he was even clipped at all, the very worst, most blatant dive.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2023, 01:54:46 PM »
Regarding Grealish not diving like that for us, I said exactly that after the game to a few mates. He got clattered more than anything but I don't think I ever saw him go down as blatant as that.

I've watched it in slow motion a couple of times, and can't see where he was even clipped at all, the very worst, most blatant dive.

Even if it did happen it would be the kind of contact that might make you stumble a bit before falling, not the full David Platt Swan Lake we saw from 'one of our own'

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2023, 02:07:27 PM »

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2023, 02:56:54 PM »

I agree, the only counter-argument I noticed was that Ramsey also stumbled slightly when Greasy fell over dived.

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2023, 03:24:50 PM »

Even if it did happen it would be the kind of contact that might make you stumble a bit before falling, not the full David Platt Swan Lake we saw from 'one of our own'
That's how I saw it. A mere tap on the leg at full speed could definitely cause someone to stumble and fall but not in the way he did. The way he went over was totally un-natural which made it easy to spot as a dive. But only if you actually WANT to see it that way. It was a terrible time to play them. The league and PGMOL were desperate to not give anything remotely debatable against them for fear of them claiming that "they're out to get us". As if the cheating bastards need any more help. Grealish has turned out to be the very epitome of all that is rancid about that football club.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2023, 05:41:34 PM »

His heel was very slightly clipped by Ramsey's knee.  How the hell the cheating thicko managed to land on his back is beyond me.  As I said in the post match thread, if you get properly clipped, you go down eating grass.   As for their punishment, they should get a year out of the top league for every year the FA have been investigating and Man City being less than forthcoming.  Shame for the true City fans but hopefully the picture takers fuck off back to whence they came.

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2023, 08:08:47 PM »

His heel was very slightly clipped by Ramsey's knee.  How the hell the cheating thicko managed to land on his back is beyond me.  As I said in the post match thread, if you get properly clipped, you go down eating grass.   As for their punishment, they should get a year out of the top league for every year the FA have been investigating and Man City being less than forthcoming.  Shame for the true City fans but hopefully the picture takers fuck off back to whence they came.

You already know the outcome. A bit of a fine and don't do it again lads else we might have to double the fine to a million. That's your last warning. Meanwhile  City piss themselves laughing and carry on as before. Chelsea see what is happening and think if its good enough for them then it's good enough for us. Let's throw another £300  million about.Then red scouse. Red Manchester get wind of it and off they go. Oh and don't forget the black and whites from up north they won't want to miss out. But good old Aston Villa will stick by the rules and get fuckin nowhere.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal