collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Online tickets  (Read 1012 times)

Offline wittonwarrior

Online tickets
« on: January 26, 2023, 09:04:49 PM »
Sorry but I can't get my head round this with the Villa.  First of all the ticket office grow horns and threaten to bar all and sundry. 

This is after may I add their own rude way of dispensing with tickets in the Championship via an away scheme, which even up to today is causing some issues with resales.  Now they have introduced for Citee and Everton away the option of buying with an eticket. 

Do they not realise that a few and I will again say just a few will use this to silently move on the tickets, ,making a mockery of their self enforcement.  I bet the people who had to queue at Arsenal away for their tickets are less than happy.

Offline artvandelay

Re: Online tickets
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 10:44:14 AM »
I think the deal is that they're attached to your login, so they can't be passed on, unless you're willing to give someone else your username and password. That's how the NFC tickets work at Twickenham

Offline Scratchins

• GM : 19.11.2024
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 03:13:22 PM »
I thought it was up to the home team to decide on ticket sales.

Offline exigo

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 03:21:56 PM »

That's my take on it. It's only the two blocks in the middle tier, so would guess Man City are testing it like we tested it in the North Stand before rolling it out.
It'll be very little to do with clamping down on references, and much more to do with making it much easier and cheaper than posting out 3,000 envelopes when the posties are on strike.

Offline spangley1812

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2023, 04:56:01 PM »

It is.....................Nothing to do with Vill

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal