collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Leeds 0 Gerrard Out XI 0 Post Match Thread  (Read 18080 times)

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
Re: Leeds 0 Gerrard Out XI 0 Post Match Thread
« Reply #210 on: October 03, 2022, 06:25:59 PM »
To be fair, I feel sorry for Leeds fans, too.

Waking up every morning knowing that a) you support Leeds; and/or b) everybody in the world hates you; must be a bit traumatic.

Offline Nunkin1965

• This is only a problem.
« Reply #211 on: October 03, 2022, 06:34:07 PM »
Leeds United 0-0 Aston Villa: Jesse Marsch 'felt sorry for fans' at Villa's tactics - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63111814

I didn't think Leeds could appoint a bigger twat than Bielsa but oh boy how they have managed it. What an utter titflap honestly. Making a report to the authorities, what about you absolutely dumb ******? The away team trying to draw the sting of the home team? That's what away teams do you great stupid arsecloth.

I really hope I can get to the home game against them so I can get a seat near Jesse Marsch and hurl abuse and vegetables. The twat
Fantastic rant mate 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Indeed😂 I propose that titflap should be entered into the Oxford English Dictionary.
Agreed.
Magnificent rant which I enjoyed reading.

Offline wince

« Reply #212 on: October 03, 2022, 06:36:15 PM »
Why do them lot hate Mings so much? Aside for the obvious reasons....

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2022, 06:39:11 PM »

There are no reasons aside from the obvious ones. C***s.

Offline Martyn Smith

• Golden Muppet
  • GM : PCM
« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2022, 07:00:00 PM »
Tbh the Leeds fans that massively outnumbered us Villa fans at the punk and new wave festival in Skeggy at the weekend were a friendly enough bunch. Don't know if that would have stayed the same had we scored.

Not quite sure why they were in such greater number. The two clubs have about the same size fanbase, Leeds is barely nearer to Skeg than is Brum. Perhaps they have a greater reach over thar way than we do. Or maybe punk was a bigger thing in Leeds than Brum...?

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #215 on: October 03, 2022, 07:02:40 PM »
Leeds United 0-0 Aston Villa: Jesse Marsch 'felt sorry for fans' at Villa's tactics - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63111814
I've read some shite over the years from Football Managers but that is above it all. Who the fuck is he going to complain too the massive bellend.

Offline Martyn Smith

• Golden Muppet
« Reply #216 on: October 03, 2022, 07:04:12 PM »
I think McGinn probably saved us a point with that last ditch tackle right at the end.

Maybe he's better playing in a deeper lying role, just in front of the back four?

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #217 on: October 03, 2022, 07:38:03 PM »

I didn't think Leeds could appoint a bigger twat than Bielsa but oh boy how they have managed it. What an utter titflap honestly. Making a report to the authorities, what about you absolutely dumb ******? The away team trying to draw the sting of the home team? That's what away teams do you great stupid arsecloth.

I really hope I can get to the home game against them so I can get a seat near Jesse Marsch and hurl abuse and vegetables. The twat
Fantastic rant mate 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

He’s just seems like he’s not in control of his emotions.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #218 on: October 03, 2022, 07:58:37 PM »
Tbh the Leeds fans that massively outnumbered us Villa fans at the punk and new wave festival in Skeggy at the weekend were a friendly enough bunch. Don't know if that would have stayed the same had we scored.

Not quite sure why they were in such greater number. The two clubs have about the same size fanbase, Leeds is barely nearer to Skeg than is Brum. Perhaps they have a greater reach over thar way than we do. Or maybe punk was a bigger thing in Leeds than Brum...?

I reckon it's just that Skegness isn't particularly associated with Brummie holiday makers. If it was at Weston, North Wales or even Devon/Cornwall there might have been more Villa, perhaps. Skegness is about as close a seaside resort as there is to Leeds.

Offline The Edge

« Reply #219 on: October 03, 2022, 08:35:37 PM »

I reckon it's just that Skegness isn't particularly associated with Brummie holiday makers. If it was at Weston, North Wales or even Devon/Cornwall there might have been more Villa, perhaps. Skegness is about as close a seaside resort as there is to Leeds.
Scarborough much closer to Leeds and always full of loudmouth Yorkshire people. Skeggy mainly Forest/Derby/Leicester. Sorry to be so pedantic.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 08:37:08 PM by The Edge »

Offline wince

« Reply #220 on: October 03, 2022, 09:43:11 PM »

There are no reasons aside from the obvious ones. C***s.
Thought so. Dirty bastards. Or in Sean bean voice basturds

Offline nordenvillain

« Reply #221 on: October 03, 2022, 10:43:57 PM »
One of our group didn't get in as ticket didn't work. He sat across the road at the chip shop. Another got punched on leaving the ground. Has reported it but doubt it will go any further. So disappointed we didn't get 3 points. We are treading water under Gerrard and I can't see the great leap forward under him. Get Poch him and give him the time and funds needed.
Sorry to hear about one of yours getting punched. I was sat next to one of your guys in Row DD, I was in seat 16 and he was in seat 15. Nice guy, says he's got a ST in the Holte and came up to the game with 3 or 4 others in a car.

Offline dorsetvillian

« Reply #222 on: October 04, 2022, 08:00:17 AM »
He was our driver for the day.

Offline damien

« Reply #223 on: October 04, 2022, 11:01:23 AM »
That was me that got clobbered. Thankfully only been physically abused twice in 35 years of regular attendance. Both times it has been Leeds fans. The other episode was at the league cup final in 96 when me and my brother got set upon by about 8 lads for absolutely no reason.

WPC i spoke to was nice enough, but I wasn't going to go and scour over CCTV as she proposed, we already had a long journey back to Bournemouth looming.

Anyway, apart from the ticket saga with one of our crowd and Villa's inept display i quite enjoyed it and the folks in the Dragon pub were all decent Leeds fans. Our little group of 5 Dorset based Villa fans all get on great and had a good laugh.

Home by midnight and dorsetvillians rant on the way home wasn't nearly as angry as his post Saints rant when i was designated driver.

Up the Villa

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #224 on: October 04, 2022, 11:06:10 AM »
Sorry to hear that damien, hope you're OK and not too traumatised.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal