collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: New Betting Partners  (Read 5123 times)

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
Re: New Betting Partners
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2022, 06:33:18 PM »
Massive own goal by the club if you ask me.

Hate the idea of clubs hopping into bed with betting companies.  Come on Villa, your better than this.

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/1557653051145457665?t=FuaPDLIKyEE4b7af7bACLw&s=19

And another one.

They can absolutely f*** off.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2022, 06:37:01 PM »
Calm down, they share our challenger ambition...

Aston Villa is pleased to announce Kaiyun as Official Principal Partner and Official Sleeve Partner.

The Asian betting brand, who are new to the European market, will see their logo appear on the sleeves of the first-team playing kits this season.

As Asia's top digital sports platform, Kaiyun Sports have built an exclusive app that integrates sports and entertainment, providing users with an immersive online and offline interactive service.

Aston Villa Chief Commercial Officer Nicola Ibbetson said: “We are delighted to be partnering with Kaiyun, a brand who share our challenger ambition.

“We look forward to working together, providing great experiences for fans.”

Kaiyun Sports Chief Marketing Officer said: “Kaiyun Sports look forward to working with Aston Villa to write a new story of football co-operation.

“We will work together to create a safe online and offline interaction for users - a one-stop sports and entertainment platform, providing fans around the world with a top sports experience.”

Online Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2022, 06:49:55 PM »

Online cdward

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2022, 07:00:03 PM »
It won’t affect me I don’t gamble, so couldn’t care less if it was William Hill or Red32 or Genting, or any of the other myriad of gambling sponsors we see today in football.
 It would be the same if we had any other sponsor, they are trying to raise the profile of their brand, so consumers will choose them.
I’ve never gambled online, or bought a photocopier, I do like Muller yoghurts though, and once drove a Rover. Otherwise I can’t say I have been influenced by Villa’s  sponsors at all.

Exception - I did sign up to give to Acorns hospice directly because of the association with Aston Villa.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2022, 07:44:28 PM »

They can absolutely f*** off.

Too right they can.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2022, 07:48:37 PM »
Here is some proper irresponsible stuff, I can't believe Everton have let this go ahead.

Look at the wagering requirements for this offer:

https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1562730774407049216?s=20&t=HqxNLAexYNvuA-UQ-5HbLg

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2022, 08:40:14 PM »
It won’t affect me I don’t gamble, so couldn’t care less if it was William Hill or Red32 or Genting, or any of the other myriad of gambling sponsors we see today in football.
 It would be the same if we had any other sponsor, they are trying to raise the profile of their brand, so consumers will choose them.
I’ve never gambled online, or bought a photocopier, I do like Muller yoghurts though, and once drove a Rover. Otherwise I can’t say I have been influenced by Villa’s  sponsors at all.

Exception - I did sign up to give to Acorns hospice directly because of the association with Aston Villa.

I've still no idea why we had cows plastered across the shirts.

Online N'ZMAV

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2022, 08:54:47 PM »
Aston Villa Chief Commercial Officer Nicola Ibbetson said: “We are delighted to be partnering with Kaiyun, a brand who share our challenger ambition.
WTF does that even mean?

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2022, 09:14:23 PM »
“We will work together to create a safe online and offline interaction for users - a one-stop sports and entertainment platform, providing fans around the world with a top sports experience.”

What a pile of horseshit.

Offline Alex77

• GM : 19.11.2023
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2022, 11:48:26 PM »
Don't be so cynical. They could be the first online gambling platform that guarantees you can't lose and gives free to view of all our games.

Online Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2022, 11:45:35 AM »

The sad thing is CD there are thousands of people who are addicted to gambling, which has ended ruining their lives and in some cases ended in suicide, which is why I am extremely disappointed with this deal.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2022, 11:46:57 AM »
WTF does that even mean?

"They want to give us money."

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2022, 02:27:49 PM »

The sad thing is CD there are thousands of people who are addicted to gambling, which has ended ruining their lives and in some cases ended in suicide, which is why I am extremely disappointed with this deal.

This (usually) Asian betting company influx into English football is much more sinister than your bog standard Ray Winston's floaty head, bet-in-play, get your accas on stuff.

There's a whole other conversation to be had about the problems caused by gambling sponsorship from Paddy Power and Ladbrokes types.

This is a lot murkier (in every sense of the word) than that.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2022, 01:08:20 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal