collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Crest Review  (Read 279566 times)

Online nigel

Re: Crest Review
« Reply #3720 on: February 28, 2024, 01:01:10 PM »
I’ve always liked the Ajax logo/badge.
Like ours, the newer version isn’t that popular with supporters either.

https://www.squawka.com/en/ajax-club-badge-name-dutch-football-ancient-greece-explained/

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #3721 on: April 08, 2024, 11:27:23 AM »
Are we going back to a badge than a circle for next season?
Villa are looking to shift more of the merchandise through all sorts of outlets and I don't want to buy anymore dated round badge logo stuff of this season if moving away next season.

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #3722 on: April 08, 2024, 11:49:00 AM »
Villa are looking to shift more of the merchandise through all sorts of outlets and I don't want to buy anymore dated round badge logo stuff of this season if moving away next season.

Hopefully, we'll stick with the round badge. It doesn't end well when a Heck designs the crest. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Heck

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #3723 on: April 08, 2024, 11:55:28 AM »

What does your analysis suggest?

I think we will be changing.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #3724 on: April 08, 2024, 12:02:31 PM »
I don't want an out of date t-shirt  hoodie or sweatshirt but these things go on offer sales.
I already have one t-shirt with the round badge and I have a Ramsey and Douglas shirt both home this season.
And was to buy Watkins if we win something/champions league as a momento and for the Euros.
I avoided cazoo tops and training gear which is still offered at knock down prices across sites.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #3725 on: April 08, 2024, 12:04:33 PM »
Well the sponsor changes regularly, and will again next season by all accounts, so whatever you buy with a sponsor on it will be out of date. The crest will be too.

I suspect they are selling everything off to get rid before announcing the new manufacturer, sponsor and crest and killing sales even more.

Offline Footy-Vill

« Reply #3726 on: April 08, 2024, 12:21:21 PM »
Yes, I believe Aston Villa adidas' off-duty, training, and casual wear collection will be excellent next season.
Have to look into breaking out into streetwear and sports casual for non-villa fans who will like the designs and no doubt it helps raise Villas profile.

The Asics brand's green, black, and red 93-95 Muller Rice Aston Villa shirt is a popular choice for festivals and street wear in the UK and Ireland during the summer months. 90s retro vibe

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #3727 on: April 08, 2024, 01:04:38 PM »
I don't want an out of date t-shirt  hoodie or sweatshirt but these things go on offer sales.
I already have one t-shirt with the round badge and I have a Ramsey and Douglas shirt both home this season.
And was to buy Watkins if we win something/champions league as a momento and for the Euros.
I avoided cazoo tops and training gear which is still offered at knock down prices across sites.

One way to look at it footy-vill is if we get CL that logo will be remembered for the year we got CL or won conference league

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
« Reply #3728 on: April 08, 2024, 01:13:40 PM »
Yes we're using a new crest next season and it's the shit one that Heck designed with the juggling star and shit spacing which is actually even worse than Lerner's.

They're obviously dragging it out so the backlash can be countered with CL qualification.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal