collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa 2-2 Bogey Team Utd post match thread  (Read 24204 times)

Offline tomd2103

Re: Aston Villa 2-2 Bogey Team Utd post match thread
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2022, 10:07:54 AM »
I hate Fernandes more than anything else in the sports world including Djokovic. Actually I hate him more than I hate Australian cricketers past or present. Can't say more than that.

The low point of his shithousery yesterday was in the second half when he got knocked off the ball around the halfway line and then proceeded to roll around on the floor pretending to be in agony to try and get the game stopped as we were on a dangerous break. 

Offline jwarry

« Reply #181 on: January 16, 2022, 10:08:00 AM »
On,y just managed to watch it as our last night.  Thought we were excellent again and undone by two errors.  The thing now is that our weaker players are beginning to become obvious and SG is ruthless enough to replace them so we will get even better.  Those players I think are in trouble are Tyrone (good defender but not good enough with the ball for where we seem to be going), Doug (but that could be down to him not playing in his best position), Ings (really don’t think he’s good enough for us) and then there is Ollie is clearly out of sorts as nothing is going right for him but I still think he will come good again.  As we know we are after a DM, a CH and a GK it’s clear SG knows all of this already, but I think I would add another striker to this list

Offline Hillbilly

« Reply #182 on: January 16, 2022, 10:17:22 AM »
“…are in trouble are Tyrone (good defender but not good enough with the ball for where we seem to be going)”.

His contribution to the goal suggests he is.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2022, 10:21:14 AM »
I hate Fernandes more than anything else in the sports world including Djokovic. Actually I hate him more than I hate Australian cricketers past or present. Can't say more than that.

The low point of his shithousery yesterday was in the second half when he got knocked off the ball around the halfway line and then proceeded to roll around on the floor pretending to be in agony to try and get the game stopped as we were on a dangerous break. 

As dislikable as he is MOTD showed Doug treading on his leg, don’t think it was intentional but to would have hurt.

Offline Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2022, 10:23:22 AM »
That was the best comeback from a Villa side I've seen for a long time, another 10 minutes and we would have won the match. Both our goals came from excellent team play. Buendia was quality, he's now showing, why we paid £40 million for him and Ramsey outstanding, won't be too long before we see him in an England shirt. As for Phil, well if somebody had told me 2 weeks ago Coutinho would score the equalizer for us against United at the Holte End, I would have told them to book an appointment with a doctor ASAP.

Offline FrankyH

• GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2022, 10:45:43 AM »

The ultimate punchable face , the weasel faced c*nt.

Offline Smithy

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2022, 10:51:30 AM »
Fernandes harassing the 4th official after the game because he thought Buendia 'faked' a head injury so we could potentially make a concussion sub is top-class cuntery.  Emi clearly took a whack from Matic's elbow - not deliberate, just a fact they are so mismatched in height.  Imagine complaining to the officials after a game about a thing that didn't even happen. Twat.  I take comfort in the fact he was so disappointed after the game.

I did wonder watching live if we could replace Emi if he had a head injury, but in the end, we didn't need to, and the break in play actually helped Utd as we were well on top and had momentum going into the last couple of minutes before that.  It was pretty flat after the restart.

Offline Smithy

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2022, 10:53:33 AM »
That was the best comeback from a Villa side I've seen for a long time, another 10 minutes and we would have won the match. Both our goals came from excellent team play. Buendia was quality, he's now showing, why we paid £40 million for him and Ramsey outstanding, won't be too long before we see him in an England shirt. As for Phil, well if somebody had told me 2 weeks ago Coutinho would score the equalizer for us against United at the Holte End, I would have told them to book an appointment with a doctor ASAP.

Imagine being told in August we'd take 4 points off that lot, and that at VP a Brummie product of the academy would score in front of the Holte along with Philippe Coutinho?

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #188 on: January 16, 2022, 10:54:05 AM »
“…are in trouble are Tyrone (good defender but not good enough with the ball for where we seem to be going)”.

There's a good defender in there but he's been at fault directly on more than one occasion this season. I totally agree that any momentum disappears as soon as he gets the ball. We need someone who moves the ball on much quicker than Tyrone does.
He'd be a good option on the bench but I'm increasingly thinking we need a better first choice.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 10:59:42 AM by martin o`who?? »

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #189 on: January 16, 2022, 11:01:44 AM »
I was surprised how many of their lot were leaving before even the 90 minutes were up and the game was still capable of going either way.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #190 on: January 16, 2022, 11:04:50 AM »
I was surprised how many of their lot were leaving before even the 90 minutes were up and the game was still capable of going either way.

They needed to catch the last train to Surrey.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #191 on: January 16, 2022, 11:11:11 AM »
Wasn't just their lot our fans were leaving around us on 87th onwards as well. Always amazed by this when the game is boiling and and could bubble either way.

Offline algy

• GM : 23.03.2025
« Reply #192 on: January 16, 2022, 11:14:53 AM »
How big are Bruno Fernandes ears? He must be part Vulcan.
They are not ears, they are labia.
He is a ******, afterall.
Surprised this comment went under the radar. Highly underrated contribution.

Offline frank black

« Reply #193 on: January 16, 2022, 11:22:23 AM »

I noticed last night that the crowd were really ramping up the pressure when he was in possession. Not sure he really thrives with thousands of fans barking out their frustrations. But then I can see why as he did get a lot of the ball and looked a little lost as to where to pass it. Personally I still rate him, he could do with some competition for his spot though.

Offline WassallVillain

« Reply #194 on: January 16, 2022, 11:23:53 AM »

There's a good defender in there but he's been at fault directly on more than one occasion this season. 

As has every other defender in the league.  VAR makes it more difficult as the little pulls and pushes that were once part and parcel of the game can now be game changing incidents. At least for some of the teams. Mings is better than most. I just wish we could see him engaging / challenging the ref a bit more to gain some influence for us. United we’re at it all game yesterday.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal