collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Resale of tickets punishments  (Read 20819 times)

Offline luke95

Re: Resale of tickets punishments
« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2021, 09:51:44 AM »
So my £55 seat in Upper Trinity for Chelsea that I sold back to the club has yielded me a return of £28. Remind me again why I shouldn’t just sell it on myself?
As a season ticket or just a single ticket for that game ??
Season ticket works out at £32/33 a game so not too bad tbh.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2021, 03:32:57 PM »
Someone who came out with the new resale rules obviously had too much time on their hands.  No doubt the same joker who had the brain storm with the away scheme

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #152 on: December 31, 2021, 03:37:16 PM »
So my £55 seat in Upper Trinity for Chelsea that I sold back to the club has yielded me a return of £28. Remind me again why I shouldn’t just sell it on myself?

If it's season ticket you lose £5, the club makes £27. Nice work if you can get it.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #153 on: December 31, 2021, 03:44:57 PM »

If it's season ticket you lose £5, the club makes £27. Nice work if you can get it.

Risk free on the club's part too Dave, as the club only pay you once they've guaranteed their profit.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2021, 03:52:01 PM »

Risk free on the club's part too Dave, as the club only pay you once they've guaranteed their profit.

As I have said many a time, Premier League clubs are terrified that someone, somewhere, is making a pound that they could have.

Offline TheTimVilla

• GM : 13.02.2022
« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2022, 12:30:03 PM »

Not risk free for me though. I wasn't even able to put my Man Utd ticket up for sale until it was a sellout. Lucky, it was Man U, but not so much fun for, say, Leeds on a Wednesday night.

Offline Holte132

« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2022, 01:47:46 PM »
Okay, so I want to sell my ticket for this Saturday. Good reason for not going, but not going into details on here. How do I do it? I've looked on the OS but can't see how. It's probably staring me in the face but any help from you guys would be good.

Offline TheTimVilla

• GM : 13.02.2022
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2022, 01:54:43 PM »
Go to https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/ and log in. Click on your name, top right. An option to sell should appear top right side. NB I tried just now and seems there is a site issue.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2022, 01:55:26 PM »
Okay, so I want to sell my ticket for this Saturday. Good reason for not going, but not going into details on here. How do I do it? I've looked on the OS but can't see how. It's probably staring me in the face but any help from you guys would be good.
It seems to be down at the moment, but log in.  Then click on your name.  Top right is should say fortchcoming matches.  You can tick a box and clicl 'sell my ticket' or something like that.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal