collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Man Utd FA Cup  (Read 1380 times)

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
Man Utd FA Cup
« on: January 03, 2022, 01:28:22 PM »
got 3 tickets for this (kids having them) but need another or I’m going to have to sit with the enemy

so if there’s a spare knocking about I’m a willing buyer
will take 2 if it helps

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 01:41:07 PM by john e »

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
Re: Man Utd FA Cup
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 06:32:39 PM »
All sorted thanks to Shirley villian

Offline liam

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 09:47:26 PM »
Not driven to Old Trafford for about 15 years, but due to the timing of this and work i have to - any suggestions for parking? aiming to be up there for about 6-6.30. Couldn't see anything in the away guides section. Thanks

Offline nordenvillain

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 12:44:18 AM »
Not driven to Old Trafford for about 15 years, but due to the timing of this and work i have to - any suggestions for parking? aiming to be up there for about 6-6.30. Couldn't see anything in the away guides section. Thanks
I've lived in the area for over 45 years and worked on Trafford Park for 20 years. Parking nearby is very limited as there are parking restrictions and rigidly applied householders parking - My suggestions  would be either (1) Drive to Altrincham centre and get Metrolink from here where it starts to Old Trafford stop. A 6-7 minute walk, but can be very busy after the game as the other platform goes into Manchester city centre. or (2) Drive to Trafford Centre (Junctions 9 or 10 of the M60), park in their car park or the Asda car park across the road and get the Metrolink from there where it starts  to Wharfside - nearest stop of any line to the ground, no idea what the queues are like after the game. Trafford Centre has thousands of free parking places but local media reporting that they're not too happy about people parking there and going to OT or Etihad on the Metrolink. I might use the Asda car park directly across the road. or (3) Drive to Ladywell Metrolink stop, Eccles New Road, Eccles, M5 5AT. There are 454 free car parking places next to the stop. Get the Metrolink to Exchange Quay tram stop. About 8-10 minute walk to OT. Once again, not sure what the queues are like after the game.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 11:10:06 AM »
On Trafford Park Road M17 1GA it is possible to park on the pavement on the edge of an old railway line. I discovered it by accident last time I went & it worked well, but I’m not sure how well it works when travelling from/to the south, as I arrive/leave north.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 12:15:23 PM »
Whenever I've gone to games at Old Trafford, I've parked The Quays / Lowry Centre and walked along the canal

Offline liam

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 01:53:56 PM »
Thanks for all the replies, i just remember getting stuck there for hours last time i drove...think it was when Angel made his debut up there - so things may have changed!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal