collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: VAR by chrisw1
[Today at 02:21:00 PM]

Re: Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by paul_e
[Today at 02:13:51 PM]

Re: VAR by paul_e
[Today at 02:09:51 PM]

Re: Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by ChicagoLion
[Today at 02:08:41 PM]

Re: Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by The Edge
[Today at 02:05:37 PM]

Re: VAR by chrisw1
[Today at 02:04:45 PM]

Re: MOTD by LeeB
[Today at 01:56:14 PM]

Re: VAR by LeeB
[Today at 01:54:03 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa 1 v Moss Side 2 Post Match Thread.  (Read 25024 times)

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
Re: Aston Villa 1 v Moss Side 2 Post Match Thread.
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2021, 12:31:49 PM »
Talking about applauding the opposition

I didn’t applaud last night but will do when Smith returns and I don’t give a flying fuck what anybody thinks on here because he will be there to take three points away from Villa

I will stand and applaud him and give zero fucks to anyone on here who tells me what I can and what I cannot do When it comes to the opposition
You do realise that people on here can't actually make you think or do something, don't you? ;-)

There’s plenty that say they can’t understand though

I’m just saying that if you want to boo Grealish because he was disloyal betrayed us played us whatever, I’ve got no problem crack on people can do what they want

But I have read people say they can’t understand applauding someone in the opposition shirt who is there to take points from us
I’m saying Dean Smith will be that man he will be standing there in the oppositions clothing he will be there to beat Villa
But I will be applauding him and anyone who says they can’t understand me doing it Or in fact shouldn’t be doing it can get to fuck

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2021, 12:31:59 PM »
I gave Grealish a round of fucks and booed him via Facebook. Thanks for everything but Super Shinsplints Sub can fuck off and count his money.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2021, 12:32:31 PM »

I didn’t applaud last night but will do when Smith returns and I don’t give a flying fuck what anybody thinks on here because he will be there to take three points away from Villa

I will stand and applaud him and give zero fucks to anyone on here who tells me what I can and what I cannot do When it comes to the opposition
You do realise that people on here can't actually make you think or do something, don't you? ;-)

I’m just saying that if you want to boo Grealish because he was disloyal betrayed us played us whatever, I’ve got no problem crack on people can do what they want

But I have read people say they can’t understand applauding someone in the opposition shirt who is there to take points from us
I’m saying Dean Smith will be that man he will be standing there in the oppositions clothing he will be there to beat Villa
But I will be applauding him and anyone who says they can’t understand me doing it Or in fact shouldn’t be doing it can get to fuck

Different dynamic though - we sacked Dean Smith.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2021, 12:37:15 PM »
the £100m thing isn't in justification for him leaving, it's highlighting the benefit of the new contract to us that seems to be one of the main sources of peoples ire.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel on his return.  I've certainly still got a lot of time for Jack so didn't think I'd boo.  As it was I felt more hostile to him than I expected, I didn't boo but didn't clap either.  The huge chorous of VTID felt like an absolutely perfect response to me. 

I was pretty angry at the way the stadium announcer read out his name before the game - think he must have got the message by the reaction and thankfully he didn't have time to go through the team again before ko.

I don't think I'll ever hate him in the way that some do.  I'll never call hin Joe or Ratboy or whatever, but neither do I wish him well in his career at Man City and honestly don't care if he represents England or not.  Last night was cathertic.  It's over for me now.  But I hope VTID is ringing through his sleep every time he returns.

Offline Bobby Boy

• GM : 20.04.2022
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2021, 12:42:24 PM »

There's a million miles of difference between Jack Grealish and Dean Smith.

Jack is a fake with his false sincerity and self-serving bullshit. Dean is Villa through and through and wanted to be nowhere else.

I will be applauding Dean for every step of his walk from the tunnel to the dugout when he comes back to Villa Park.

Online garyellis

« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2021, 12:42:41 PM »
the £100m thing isn't in justification for him leaving, it's highlighting the benefit of the new contract to us that seems to be one of the main sources of peoples ire.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel on his return.  I've certainly still got a lot of time for Jack so didn't think I'd boo.  As it was I felt more hostile to him than I expected, I didn't boo but didn't clap either.  The huge chorous of VTID felt like an absolutely perfect response to me. 

I was pretty angry at the way the stadium announcer read out his name before the game - think he must have got the message by the reaction and thankfully he didn't have time to go through the team again before ko.

I don't think I'll ever hate him in the way that some do.  I'll never call hin Joe or Ratboy or whatever, but neither do I wish him well in his career at Man City and honestly don't care if he represents England or not.  Last night was cathertic.  It's over for me now.  But I hope VTID is ringing through his sleep every time he returns.
Sums my feelings up perfectly

Offline john e

« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2021, 12:43:28 PM »

Different dynamic though - we sacked Dean Smith.

Of course it is that’s exactly what I’m saying
It’s nothing to do with supporting the opposition in the oppositions colours it’s to do with the way they left

Offline john e

« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2021, 12:45:35 PM »

Jack is a fake with his false sincerity and self-serving bullshit. Dean is Villa through and through and wanted to be nowhere else.

I will be applauding Dean for every step of his walk from the tunnel to the dugout when he comes back to Villa Park.

Which is what I’ve said

But some people on here are making it about support in the opposition read back the poster all there

It’s nothing to do with that it’s to do with the way they both left

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2021, 12:46:07 PM »
I think a lot if it is people who applauded him maybe aren't aware of what went on with Grealish, while the slightly more "obsessives" on here were following over 10months or more., His agent's quotes around christmas time, the planted stories naming his agent and the 100m fee, the man city friend of the owners on reddit telling everyone it was done deal before they'd even bid,  all the will he/ won't he disruption shite at pre-season, the fact that he KNEW he was going at least in May and probably last summer but let us get all the disruption because the poor lamb didn't want to be bothered with aggro while he was with England. At least I'd hope that is the case because i'm fecked if I know why you'd applaud him for that otherwise...

Offline Bobby Boy

• GM : 20.04.2022
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2021, 12:48:59 PM »

Which is what I’ve said

But some people on here are making it about support in the opposition read back the poster all there

It’s nothing to do with that it’s to do with the way they both left

Yes, for sure.

Offline Beard82

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2021, 12:55:02 PM »
I think a lot if it is people who applauded him maybe aren't aware of what went on with Grealish, while the slightly more "obsessives" on here were following over 10months or more., His agent's quotes around christmas time, the planted stories naming his agent and the 100m fee, the man city friend of the owners on reddit telling everyone it was done deal before they'd even bid,  all the will he/ won't he disruption shite at pre-season, the fact that he KNEW he was going at least in May and probably last summer but let us get all the disruption because the poor lamb didn't want to be bothered with aggro while he was with England. At least I'd hope that is the case because i'm fecked if I know why you'd applaud him for that otherwise...
Thats a good point - I sometime forget that not everyone spends the time obsessing as I do, and I assume many others on here do

Offline john e

« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2021, 12:56:48 PM »

He played us
Which is why I didn’t applaud him last night

But the people that did weren’t applauding the Man City shirt they were applauding a player Who Had bought them good memories
The same as when Smith returns we won’t be applauding a Norwich City jacket we will be applauding everything he did for us

Online Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2021, 01:03:32 PM »
Must say though, credit to my Man City friends (proper ones all), who totally get the booing and think everyone should get over it.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2021, 01:06:24 PM »

HandV voodoo doesn’t work?
You will be telling me Father Christmas isn’t real next.

He's better be or my kids are going to be very disappointed in 3 weeks.

Offline Villan82

« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2021, 01:07:24 PM »
Man City's emergence through oil money has been a disaster for Aston Villa, my team, and I will never forgive the rat for pissing on us to join them Bizarre that any fans of our club applauded him.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal