collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: City Centre Pubs  (Read 2107 times)

Offline sirlordbaltimore

City Centre Pubs
« on: December 06, 2021, 04:39:46 PM »

Are there any that show dodgy feeds on a Saturday these days? this weekend ideally

I want to go up the German Market but also want to watch the match so would be good to combine the two if possible

Any hints appreciated, PM me if you'd rather not say where on here of course

Offline Flin5tone

• Say NO to Monster
Re: City Centre Pubs
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 05:13:58 PM »
Would be ridiculous for any Public House in the City Centre to act illegally.  Very few these days even show live sport on the legal channels . I find on the continent every pub/bar you visit has live sport on or even replays with a lot of screens , Birmingham is not great to watch Football unless you like Broad Street which IMO is terrible.

Offline p_ad

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 05:15:52 PM »
Are bloose letting us drink in town now
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 05:17:44 PM by p_ad »

Offline Flin5tone

• Say NO to Monster
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 05:20:21 PM »

Well I do with no problems every other week so yes I guess so.

Offline p_ad

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 05:31:12 PM »
Open goal for someone

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 05:38:11 PM »

They love to say Villa fans don’t discuss Birmingham matters, pubs, bars and generally anything that occurs in the second city and act as if they are the only ones in it. Absolute nonsense as numerous threads on this website would confirm. And again to say we have no ethnic fans compared to them is patently ridiculous too. You only have to scan the faces in our home crowds to realize it’s simply not true. All these myths they like to soothe themselves with because they simply have nothing else to talk about.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 05:47:03 PM »

And again to say we have no ethnic fans compared to them is patently ridiculous too. You only have to scan the faces in our home crowds to realize it’s simply not true. All these myths they like to soothe themselves with because they simply have nothing else to talk about.

I don't know if you're getting this from the SHA forum but if so, do they ever mention the Apex and giving nazi salutes?

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2021, 05:48:22 PM »
Anyway, Snobs is the only place I can think of that show games in the city centre, unless you fancy going to Broad St. They don't show dodgy streams though.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2021, 05:49:26 PM »

Offline p_ad

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2021, 05:50:10 PM »
My comment was totally tongue in cheek, but I do agree that they think we're all out of towners

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2021, 05:50:32 PM »

And again to say we have no ethnic fans compared to them is patently ridiculous too. You only have to scan the faces in our home crowds to realize it’s simply not true. All these myths they like to soothe themselves with because they simply have nothing else to talk about.

I don't know if you're getting this from the SHA forum but if so, do they ever mention the Apex and giving nazi salutes?

Yes they reckon we are everything they are not. Which is true in many ways but not in a way that compares them favourably.

Online Lsvilla

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2021, 05:53:07 PM »

Well I do with no problems every other week so yes I guess so.
I was in town meeting some old work colleagues last Friday and got approached by a Bloser in the gents at the old royal asking if I was blose. Passed it off and made a hasty retreat -‘still not sure what his intentions were but didn’t particularly want to hang around to find out.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal