collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa vs West Ham Match Thread  (Read 30006 times)

Offline aev

• GM : 01.09.2024
Re: Villa vs West Ham Match Thread
« Reply #510 on: October 31, 2021, 06:30:43 PM »
How did we go from the performance against Everton to the performances of late?

In fairness the first half of that wasn’t “great”.

Forge10

« Reply #511 on: October 31, 2021, 06:51:41 PM »
Its like being under lambert all over again

Resign as soon as games over

Of course you are entitled to your opinion but Jesus Christ your negativity just pisses me off. Give it a fucking rest.  It’s bad enough losing but I’m sure we could all do without your constant negativity

It’s easy to criticise. One thing I will say apart from the folk living in a different country do we have the right to criticise so much when none of us are at the game again?😂

I don’t know what you mean

I think there’s a lot of criticism from fans who don’t even pay to go the home games that’s all.

Offline Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #512 on: October 31, 2021, 07:29:47 PM »
Another 90 minutes watching a miserable Villa performance, at the moment the team seems to have no confidence at all, though before they scored the 3rd, I thought we played our best football with 10 men. Smith taking off Buendia made no sense at all, Young or Nakamba should have gone.

Even when we were doing well last season, I never really thought Smith was the man to take us forward, if we lose on Friday, then I would think he would be in danger of the sack, but there again the board have always been very supportive of him and may give him a bit longer.

Offline KRS

« Reply #513 on: November 01, 2021, 01:12:50 AM »

Of course you are entitled to your opinion but Jesus Christ your negativity just pisses me off. Give it a fucking rest.  It’s bad enough losing but I’m sure we could all do without your constant negativity

It’s easy to criticise. One thing I will say apart from the folk living in a different country do we have the right to criticise so much when none of us are at the game again?😂

I think there’s a lot of criticism from fans who don’t even pay to go the home games that’s all.
What a load of horse shit. I go to as many home games as I can get to, but that doesn’t devalue the opinion of someone who is unable to attend any games at all or not as often as myself or others. Every supporter has a right to voice an opinion or criticise whether they’ve been to the game or not.

Forge10

« Reply #514 on: November 01, 2021, 09:23:14 PM »

What a load of horse shit. I go to as many home games as I can get to, but that doesn’t devalue the opinion of someone who is unable to attend any games at all or not as often as myself or others. Every supporter has a right to voice an opinion or criticise whether they’ve been to the game or not.

🥱 Nothings changed on here….

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal