collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Ollie Watkins by pablo_picasso
[Today at 06:59:25 PM]

NSWE Investment by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 06:52:40 PM]

Nicolò Zaniolo SIGNED (on loan) by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 06:50:48 PM]

Champions League Contention by KevinGage
[Today at 06:41:37 PM]

Lille vs Aston Villa - Conf League QF 2nd leg - pre match chatter by Demitri_C
[Today at 05:41:09 PM]

Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa Post match interaction by LeeB
[Today at 05:19:25 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by LeeB
[Today at 05:11:35 PM]

Villa Park by FrankyH
[Today at 05:02:16 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Ollie Watkins by pablo_picasso
[Today at 06:59:25 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 06:52:40 PM]

Re: Nicolò Zaniolo SIGNED (on loan) by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 06:50:48 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:44:08 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:43:13 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by KevinGage
[Today at 06:41:37 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by Nunkin1965
[Today at 06:36:20 PM]

Re: NSWE Investment by AV82EC
[Today at 06:30:06 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Resale of tickets punishments  (Read 20660 times)

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
Re: Resale of tickets punishments
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2021, 02:03:55 PM »
Yep, it's a mess. It really can't be that hard to let you move your seat online.

richtheholtender

« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2021, 06:23:26 PM »
Can people advise if there is  better way of doing this. I have my ST but I like to take my niece to games where possible. The only way i know I can do this is to sell my ticket back to the club and then buy 2 tickets together. I cant/won't do this though until mines sells so is there a better way I can do it?

You need to get your niece a membership (if she does not have one already) and then when the game goes on sale to members phone the club up, find 2 together and move your seat and buy one for your niece

Cheers bud

richtheholtender

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2021, 06:27:59 PM »
Can people advise if there is  better way of doing this. I have my ST but I like to take my niece to games where possible. The only way i know I can do this is to sell my ticket back to the club and then buy 2 tickets together. I cant/won't do this though until mines sells so is there a better way I can do it?

I have a similar situation with my nephew. He has a Villa Cubs membership, but at the time tickets go on sale to Villa Cubs & members, Which is online at 5pm so you can’t sort it by phone, I am not entitled to buy one next to him for myself as a Season Ticket holder (even if I had already put my own ticket back in the pot). This is crazy - we can’t be the only adult season ticket holders who want to take a child to a few games a season. It’s pretty basic!

I get round it because I also have a claret membership for my husband, so I buy tickets elsewhere in the ground for me and my nephew, using my husband and my nephew’s memberships. Then my husband sits in my season ticket seat.....which is fine if you have a spare membership floating about as I have, but most people will just have one for their ‘cub’.

I will have to get her a cubs membership. I just thought there would be an easier way.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2021, 06:38:56 PM »
Amfy you can just move a ST seat easily, then but the one next to him. They might mot let you do both until the ST purchase window, but it should be very doable.

Online amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2021, 07:01:40 PM »
Amfy you can just move a ST seat easily, then but the one next to him. They might mot let you do both until the ST purchase window, but it should be very doable.

I know I. An move my season ticket easily, but then I’d need to be sure of being able to get the one next to it when the memberships went on sale.
By the ST purchase window, there is very limited choice.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2021, 10:23:36 PM »
Purchased a Burnley ticket last night but was wondering why I hadn't received a confirmation email with ticket as PDF.

Just had a look on my settings and noticed it was a ticket resale? What happens now, should I have actually got email or will it come through the post (if paper tickets are actually still a thing).

Offline astonvilla82

« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2021, 10:30:40 PM »
Got a ticket for the Burnley game for a relative and was sent confirmation of receipt and ground rules, waited for a few days and emailed them about actual ticket hadn't come through, ticket received through email before they answered enquiry

Online amfy

« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2021, 11:04:34 PM »
Purchased a Burnley ticket last night but was wondering why I hadn't received a confirmation email with ticket as PDF.

Just had a look on my settings and noticed it was a ticket resale? What happens now, should I have actually got email or will it come through the post (if paper tickets are actually still a thing).

I’d say you should have an email. They only do postal tickets for away games now as far as I can see.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2021, 10:31:57 AM »
Home tickets are email and print at home, away are sent via post. No ticket collections at all from VP

Offline SoccerHQ

« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2021, 12:05:59 PM »
Home tickets are email and print at home, away are sent via post. No ticket collections at all from VP

Is the ticket office open to go in and ask why I didn't get email confirmation after purchasing Burnley ticket? Get free day on Tuesday so will pop down there if you can still do it.

Online amfy

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2021, 12:33:07 PM »

Is the ticket office open to go in and ask why I didn't get email confirmation after purchasing Burnley ticket? Get free day on Tuesday so will pop down there if you can still do it.

There’s no one in the ticket office. They are working from home. You can phone them though.

Offline SoccerHQ

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2021, 12:46:36 PM »

There’s no one in the ticket office. They are working from home. You can phone them though.

O.k email it is!

Offline TheTimVilla

• GM : 13.02.2022
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2021, 02:41:53 PM »
As a season ticket seller, I can sell back to the club but at a 20% loss. But they will only put my 2 tickets on sale when all the others have sold out. Thing is, my seats are bang on the halfway line so another fan would possibly want them over some corner somewhere, or wherever the last seats are. I understand that the club want to sell their tickets before mine, and I have no problem with that. On the other hand, I could have sold them to a mate, to somebody on here, etc but that is a punishable offence now. Means, that I'm down the thick end of 150 quid for the Manchester City and Leicester matches.

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2021, 02:48:17 PM »
I can't see how the club would know if you'd passed them on to a mate for a couple of games, unless you'd let it slip online that that was your intention.

Online London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #119 on: December 13, 2021, 02:55:57 PM »
How can they check?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal