collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa Players on International Duty - Covid impacts  (Read 21681 times)

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
Re: Villa Players on International Duty - Covid impacts
« Reply #225 on: October 06, 2021, 01:56:57 AM »
There are 5 england players who have refused the vaccination
Three senior team members have reportedly insisted that they are too healthy to suffer Covid, a decision that potentially endangers England's World Cup hopes in Qatar next year where organisers plan to ban unvaccinated players.
At least two others are said to have refused the jabs, with some thought to have swallowed conspiracy theories and online 'misinformation' while others have apparently been pressured by their wives.   

Southgate:
We will have an idea because there is going to be some things where one group is going to go through one door and another will go through another over the next few months, so I don’t know quite how we are going to keep that medical confidentiality.

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2021, 11:44:31 PM »
Tammy Abraham said: “It is a personal choice. People are entitled to do what they want to do with their bodies. For me, it was a different situation. I am vaccinated. That is a personal choice.”

“It’s a personal thing for me. I have contracted the virus before, I am in Italy and, for me, it is the right thing to do. Everyone is entitled to do what they want and what is personal to them. They should make the decision about what they want to do.”

Online wince

« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2021, 07:49:34 AM »
Tammy Abraham said: “It is a personal choice. People are entitled to do what they want to do with their bodies. For me, it was a different situation. I am vaccinated. That is a personal choice.”

“It’s a personal thing for me. I have contracted the virus before, I am in Italy and, for me, it is the right thing to do. Everyone is entitled to do what they want and what is personal to them. They should make the decision about what they want to do.”

Tammy “aleister Crowley do what thou wilt” Abraham. Footballers aren’t the brightest sparks are they? Sometimes it’s best to say nothing

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2021, 08:32:04 AM »
Dougie called up for Brazil

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal