collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Family Fun Zone  (Read 7532 times)

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
Re: Family Fun Zone
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2021, 09:45:24 AM »
My 6 year old has his first match next week v Brentford..

Definitely going to go early, walk around, fun zone thing, shop visit, dirty burger, and yes to a tablet.... He loves the FotMob app, looking at the tables, results and highlights of other games.

The noise is my worry, because it will be loud!

Depends where you're sitting.  I took my lad a couple of years ago when he was 5 and we were up in the top tier of the Trinity where the "family area" is/was.  He had no need for ear protection up there.  It would've been a different story in the Holte though.

Nice one. I went for the Trinity for that reason. Ordered ear defenders just in case.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2021, 09:16:55 PM »
So what’s actually on offer in the Fun Zone?

There is normally inflatables, face painting, games of football, a DJ. That sort of thing.

Mascots for photos too I think. Any confirmation on opening time helpful / official word it’s open?

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2021, 09:28:16 PM »
Just found:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/Matchday-Guide-Aston-Villa-v-Newcastle-United/

Fun Zone

The family Fun Zone returns to Villa Park’s Academy Building on Saturday from 1-3pm.

Young Villans can take part in a number of exciting, fun activities ahead of kick-off. We have Foot Pool, Football Darts, Strike a Light, a climbing wall, an assault course, a sweeper arm and a 10ft buzzwire.

To help keep people safe, sanitiser stations will be provided at each activity and a one-way system will be in place for entry and exit to minimise contact and allow for social distancing. Face masks will be required in the fun zone in line with government guidance on face masks in crowded indoor spaces.

Entry is via the main fun zone entrance (car park side of the Academy Building) and exit via the door at the back left of the Academy Building leading back out on to the Villa Village car park.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal