collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by Ads
[Today at 11:47:33 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by David_Nab
[Today at 11:20:28 PM]

Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by PaulWinch again
[Today at 11:19:47 PM]

Moussa Diaby - Confirmed by Axl Rose
[Today at 11:15:52 PM]

Loanwatch 2023/24 by AV84
[Today at 11:09:51 PM]

MOTD by PeterWithe
[Today at 11:07:30 PM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by Steve67
[Today at 10:58:00 PM]

Robin Olsen by Somniloquism
[Today at 10:54:37 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 62685 times)

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
Re: Kaine Kesler Hayden
« Reply #375 on: January 19, 2024, 05:01:18 PM »
If what the Plymouth manager is saying is true he’s competing for a first team spot with us.

Bit weird that he was talking about assurances. Why would we need to assure Plymouth of anything?

I think it’s more a case of them worrying we were taking him off somewhere else because we weren’t happy with his development there. In that case it’s understandable that we would assure them that wasn’t the case and we were having him back because of how well he’s developed and we need him.

Offline AGRIPPA

« Reply #376 on: January 19, 2024, 07:16:21 PM »
Out of all the recent kids we’ve had him and Pilogene always stood out for me….KKH will be mustard!!

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #377 on: January 19, 2024, 07:17:17 PM »
Out of all the recent kids we’ve had him and Pilogene always stood out for me….KKH will be mustard!!

I hope he's better Seamus Colmans.

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #378 on: January 19, 2024, 07:21:07 PM »
I've always liked the look of KHH and was hopeful he would turn out to be the best of all of that generation.  It hasn't looked like it was going to happen for him, but I'd love to see him take his opportunity if he's going to be with the first team for the rest of the season.

Same here
And me. He looked like a real prospect and I’ve followed his career via social media and it’s seems very hit and miss. Maybe he’s just never found that home. Grealish found Notts County and it clicked, same with Ramsey and Archer at Middlesbrough.

Or, he’s just not quite got it. I hope not though.

Online Gareth

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #379 on: January 19, 2024, 08:41:23 PM »
I think back to Warsaw and how bad Chambers was at right back and how annoyed I get when Konsa is wasted out there rather then where he is needed & I’m very happy for KKH to get a chance in the squad

Offline pablo_picasso

• Disclaimer: I may appear more grumpy than I am.
  • GM : 17.11.2024
« Reply #380 on: January 19, 2024, 10:06:02 PM »
I think back to Warsaw and how bad Chambers was at right back and how annoyed I get when Konsa is wasted out there rather then where he is needed & I’m very happy for KKH to get a chance in the squad

Two excellent points...

Offline Bent Neilsens Screamer

• GM : 25.11.2024
« Reply #381 on: January 19, 2024, 10:30:11 PM »

Two excellent points...

They are and I hope you’re right that he does get a chance but I won’t be holding my breath that he will.
Cash may have his faults but he’s given a lot more for the team and is infinitely more experienced than  KKH and he’s been pushed out more often than not to be replaced by our best centre back playing out of position so for a rookie to come in would be a surprise for me.

Online Smithy

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #382 on: January 24, 2024, 07:41:53 AM »
Given we've just made a big deal of signing an 18-year-old right-back, you'd have to imagine KKHs time with us is probably up.  Maybe they're planning to cash out on him this January like they did with Azaz (though I'd be surprised if his fee was a much more than Finn's).

I can't imagine Unai wants the new kid, Cash and KKH in the same squad.  Or maybe Cash is the one to be leaving for FFP purposes?

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #383 on: January 24, 2024, 08:50:33 AM »
Given we've just made a big deal of signing an 18-year-old right-back, you'd have to imagine KKHs time with us is probably up.  Maybe they're planning to cash out on him this January like they did with Azaz (though I'd be surprised if his fee was a much more than Finn's).

I can't imagine Unai wants the new kid, Cash and KKH in the same squad.  Or maybe Cash is the one to be leaving for FFP purposes?

Cash has about 18 months left of his original 5 year contract, so he will only have another £3.2m or so on his book value by this summer. I don't think he will be on the biggest wages either.

I think the KKH situation is going to be resolved by the summer, one way or another. He's got 4 months or so to be assessed by us and put himself in the shop window too. Emery can then decide if he goes with Ned and Cash or Ned and KKH.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #384 on: January 24, 2024, 09:10:57 AM »
I don’t think there is any chance Ned is going to be our first choice RB next season, he’s way too inexperienced.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #385 on: January 24, 2024, 10:06:56 AM »
I don’t think there is any chance Ned is going to be our first choice RB next season, he’s way too inexperienced.

I think it's more likely that if all is good and we make the Champions League then we'll make a big signing in that position like the lad Frimpong at Leverkusen.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #386 on: January 24, 2024, 12:48:16 PM »

Though he has played Champions League and did well against Joe when they played ManC.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #387 on: January 24, 2024, 01:34:42 PM »
"If you are good enough you are old enough"

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #388 on: January 24, 2024, 02:10:28 PM »

Though he has played Champions League and did well against Joe when they played ManC.

It’s not stern a test nowadays.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #389 on: January 24, 2024, 05:11:10 PM »
"If you are good enough you are old enough"

I think he would be massively exceeding all expectations if he came in and showed enough to be first choice from the start.

I imagine he'll be a squad filler to start with, getting cameos where suitable but generally, getting the time to understand Emery's system and how he wants him to play away from the limelight and with no pressure on him while he acclimatises.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal