collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 62636 times)

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
Re: Kaine Kesler Hayden
« Reply #330 on: January 15, 2024, 03:13:35 PM »
Those Argyle forum warriors are attacking us with gusto! We should send Mazrim round, sort'em out.

Offline The Man With A Stick

« Reply #331 on: January 15, 2024, 03:13:49 PM »
Having conversations with Plymouth fans about Azaz & Kesler-Hayden, sort of make me glad that we have recalled both.

Apparently we "cant be trusted", "have fucked them over" & all manner of similar ridiculous accusations, abuse & vitriol.

It's not like they didn't juts get two players out of us for free or anything.

One in particular for 18 months who played a huge part in their promotion.

A lot of Plymouthians have always had a fascinating mixture of arrogance & ignorance in my every day life experience, but fuck me, the lack of grace & appreciation over this particular situation has even me scratching my head at how ridiculous they can be at times...

Didn't realise we were a registered charity now.  Bunch of weirdos

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #332 on: January 15, 2024, 03:29:11 PM »
I had high hopes for KHH, but it sounds like with the purchase of the young right back we're just cashing in.

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #333 on: January 15, 2024, 03:37:13 PM »
Having conversations with Plymouth fans about Azaz & Kesler-Hayden, sort of make me glad that we have recalled both.

Apparently we "cant be trusted", "have fucked them over" & all manner of similar ridiculous accusations, abuse & vitriol.

A lot of Plymouthians have always had a fascinating mixture of arrogance & ignorance in my every day life experience, but fuck me, the lack of grace & appreciation over this particular situation has even me scratching my head at how ridiculous they can be at times...

Didn't realise we were a registered charity now.  Bunch of weirdos

They sound a bit Salty , but that could be the sea air

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #334 on: January 15, 2024, 04:02:45 PM »
The new lad isn't coming till the summer, maybe they are thinking of giving Hayden a run as cover until then.

Offline pablo_picasso

• Disclaimer: I may appear more grumpy than I am.
  • GM : 17.11.2024
« Reply #335 on: January 15, 2024, 04:03:27 PM »
I said before, bit of a sad state of affairs that Plymouth couldn't find £2m for Azaz. It's not our fault they're skint pricks.

Very much so.

Strangely, these are the best owners they have had for years.

I remember the days of Dan McCauley.

He Made Ellis look like a good owner...

Online algy

• GM : 23.03.2025
« Reply #336 on: January 16, 2024, 07:48:14 AM »

To be fair, we've loaned them 2 players for the season and then recalled them half way through just so we can cash in on one, maybe both.

If the shoe were on the other foot, we'd be the same.

Offline pablo_picasso

• Disclaimer: I may appear more grumpy than I am.
  • GM : 17.11.2024
« Reply #337 on: January 16, 2024, 07:52:37 AM »
I certainly wouldnt...

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #338 on: January 16, 2024, 08:09:43 AM »
Afaik, both clubs have to agree if you want to end a loan early. However I assume that can be overridden if the parent club wishes to sell said player, which makes me believe we've buyers for both.

Online Gareth

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #339 on: January 16, 2024, 08:22:28 AM »
Afaik, both clubs have to agree if you want to end a loan early. However I assume that can be overridden if the parent club wishes to sell said player, which makes me believe we've buyers for both.

I would have thought there is a break clause in the parent clubs favour to recall at discretion of whoever is our loans manager nowadays, used to be Jedinak before he went to Spurs didn’t it?

You wonder if KKH has been recalled to give flex around deadline day where Chambers or KKH might go out.

Online dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #340 on: January 16, 2024, 08:42:05 AM »
Didn't we recall Jed Steer from a season long loan from Charlton and then play him regularly?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #341 on: January 16, 2024, 08:59:03 AM »

To be fair, we've loaned them 2 players for the season and then recalled them half way through just so we can cash in on one, maybe both.

If the shoe were on the other foot, we'd be the same.

When we had Tammy on loan, there was talk of him being recalled and going to Wolves. He rejected it in the end obviously, bu I don't recall any backlash against Chelsea at the time. Mind you, we all think they're c***s anyway I suppose.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #342 on: January 16, 2024, 10:09:11 AM »

I’m sure that kind of thing must be subject to whatever agreement is signed. Otherwise we probably wouldn’t still have Langlet.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #343 on: January 16, 2024, 10:22:19 AM »
There has to be an agreement between both clubs for a year long loan deal to be cut short, so I imagine it's as simple as Villa putting a January recall clause in. So we simply say to whatever skint prick carrot wrangler club that wants one of our kids: "Here's a 12 month loan agreement that says we can recall him in January if we want to. Sign it, or somebody else will." Obviously a bit friendlier and less arrogant than that, but I imagine that's basically it.

Online Tokyo Sexwhale

« Reply #344 on: January 16, 2024, 11:03:05 AM »
Apparently, he can cover left back too, so I wonder if he's back as we need full back cover.  How long is Digne out for?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal