collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 61093 times)

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Re: Kaine Kesler Hayden (returned)
« Reply #270 on: January 17, 2023, 12:19:35 AM »
We are going to find out quickly if he has what it takes at PL level. I don’t mean first team but proving himself to be part of Emery’s squad. Under his tutelage but critically that of Ash. A better pro you won’t find and if he’s going to rise to the hopes we have he will need to learn from him and Matty Cash. Attitude will be very important.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #271 on: January 17, 2023, 12:19:57 AM »
Didn't Harry Kane have a bunch of loans and did Fuck all. He definitely has something about him. That Cup game for Swindon lady season against Man City showed enough of his potential.

I’m organising a stag night. When exactly is Swindon lady season?

FA Women's National League Division One South West, August - May ;)

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2023, 11:07:13 AM »
Looking forward to him hopefully being afforded opportunities in the not to distance.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2023, 12:29:24 PM »
He won't.

Offline dcdavecollett

« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2023, 01:02:32 AM »
He looks good enough to challenge for a place to me.

Online aj2k77

« Reply #275 on: February 01, 2023, 08:47:26 AM »
He's been sent back from a bottom 3 Championship side. Don't get your hopes up.

Offline pablo_picasso

• Disclaimer: I may appear more grumpy than I am.
  • GM : 17.11.2024
« Reply #276 on: February 01, 2023, 11:57:03 AM »
He's been sent back from a bottom 3 Championship side. Don't get your hopes up.
Where he was getting played in all sorts of positions right up to LW in a team managed by a moron. And yet he still made the Championship Team of the Month just before they returned him.

Im not saying he is going to turn into Cafu straight into our first team, but people writing him off on that Huddersfield farce, need to look a little deeper. He's still a kid making his way & has been impressive at every step of the way so far. Including Huddersfield, in extremely challenging conditions.

And I am not saying that you in particular are writing him off, but some have...

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #277 on: February 01, 2023, 01:11:00 PM »
In the three games I've watched him play his pace and technique have stood out. He's very comfortable in posession and can beat his man from a standing start. The game for Swindon against Man City, he was superb and had the beating of the player he was up against.

I reckon when Emery sees him close up he'll like what he sees, and if he's not truly convinced by Cash (I'm sceptical of this though, I think it's more about him being away for 6 weeks) then we'll start to see a fair bit of this kid.

Offline achilles

« Reply #278 on: February 01, 2023, 01:17:29 PM »
Far too early to write him off!
Every time I have seen him I have been impressed so for me I am optimistic he will make it at Villa.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #279 on: February 01, 2023, 01:22:35 PM »
In the three games I've watched him play his pace and technique have stood out. He's very comfortable in posession and can beat his man from a standing start. The game for Swindon against Man City, he was superb and had the beating of the player he was up against.

I reckon when Emery sees him close up he'll like what he sees, and if he's not truly convinced by Cash (I'm sceptical of this though, I think it's more about him being away for 6 weeks) then we'll start to see a fair bit of this kid.

He looked pretty good in pre-season as well to be fair. But then again, everybody did and then the season fell apart!

Online LeeB

« Reply #280 on: February 01, 2023, 01:50:54 PM »

He looked pretty good in pre-season as well to be fair. But then again, everybody did and then the season fell apart!

Lack of eye contact and insufficent magic will do that to a team

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #281 on: February 01, 2023, 02:05:05 PM »

Lack of eye contact and insufficent magic will do that to a team

Even when they did make eye contact, they didn't step forward whilst doing it, the massive wankers.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #282 on: February 01, 2023, 02:06:42 PM »
I think it's fair to say that nobody ended up being the best version of themselves.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #283 on: February 01, 2023, 02:10:36 PM »
Apart from John McGinn, obviously.

Online LeeB

« Reply #284 on: February 01, 2023, 03:06:52 PM »
Apart from John McGinn, obviously.

I felt for McGinn a bit, as I have too worked for bosses that were sound to me whilst being wankers to my colleagues. It's uncomfortable.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal