collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 60968 times)

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Re: Kaine Kesler Hayden
« Reply #150 on: March 27, 2022, 01:33:27 PM »
This young man is going to be very good. And a really excellent back up to Cash next season

https://twitter.com/total_villa/status/1508018263384465412?s=21&t=umb9cc37SlKQi2XEz1viMg

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2022, 11:19:55 AM »
The lad Scott Twine of MKD looks a good prospect, he scored four goals against Plymouth yesterday, for his hat-trick goal the pass from KK-H was superb, he just gently lobbed it over the defender who was closing him down directly into Twine's path for him to bury it.  Class.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2022, 02:21:05 PM »
20 goals in 45 games is going for a 22-year old midfielder.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2022, 06:19:57 PM »
My mate's an MK regular and he reckons Kaine has been mostly excellent for them. I would think another loan to a higher level will be on the cards probably, because there won't be space in the squad for all the promising young lads we've got.

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2022, 07:24:42 PM »
My mate's an MK regular and he reckons Kaine has been mostly excellent for them. I would think another loan to a higher level will be on the cards probably, because there won't be space in the squad for all the promising young lads we've got.

Yep possibly a season too soon for the back up to Cash role but a whole season in the Championship will be the progression he needs. He’s done well this season, half at Swindon in League 2 who look like they’ll get in the play offs and now half a season at MK a whole division higher who are also in the play offs. Seems logical for his progression to head to the Championship.

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2022, 08:25:16 PM »
If MK are promoted, would it be better to send him back there (knows the manager, most of the players but could struggle) or send him to a club expected to finish higher up if we can find one, but where he might not get the same amount of game time.

Online Smithy

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2022, 03:24:37 PM »

Yep possibly a season too soon for the back up to Cash role but a whole season in the Championship will be the progression he needs. He’s done well this season, half at Swindon in League 2 who look like they’ll get in the play offs and now half a season at MK a whole division higher who are also in the play offs. Seems logical for his progression to head to the Championship.

Given how well he played for Swindon against Man City in the FA Cup, I'm not sure he needs to add too much more to his game to be considered as the backup to Matty Cash. He played very well against one of the best sides in the world that day. He's not ready to be first-choice, obviously, but short of a Cash injury meaning he was the default first choice for a prolonged period of time, I think he'd be fine as a back-up while integrating properly with our first-team squad.  Hopefully would play a few cup games and the odd league game for us.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2022, 10:44:32 AM »
Agreed.  I'm convinced KKH is ready to be back up and will be excellent when given the chance.  I guess the difficulty is keepng back up players happy when the could be further developing on loan.  It's harder to give substitute minutes to a fullback when typically you want your 3 subs to be tactical changes.

Offline PGW

• Villan, Bear and now Cancer Warrior
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2022, 10:48:33 AM »
Agreed.  I'm convinced KKH is ready to be back up and will be excellent when given the chance.  I guess the difficulty is keepng back up players happy when the could be further developing on loan.  It's harder to give substitute minutes to a fullback when typically you want your 3 subs to be tactical changes.
Didn't Klopp get his own way and it's 5 subs next season, so maybe opportunities to blood youngsters.

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2022, 10:50:25 AM »

Given how well he played for Swindon against Man City in the FA Cup, I'm not sure he needs to add too much more to his game to be considered as the backup to Matty Cash. He played very well against one of the best sides in the world that day. He's not ready to be first-choice, obviously, but short of a Cash injury meaning he was the default first choice for a prolonged period of time, I think he'd be fine as a back-up while integrating properly with our first-team squad.  Hopefully would play a few cup games and the odd league game for us.

I see where you're coming from but I'd be loathe to make the assumption he's ready on the basis of one game against Citeh no matter how well he performed. I suppose we'll see what happens in pre season and how integrated with the first team he is or if the pathway is a loan into the championship? Whatever the club decide he looks an excellent prospect for challenging for Cash's place over the coming seasons.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2022, 11:17:26 AM »
5 substitutes are allowed from next season but in 3 opportunities plus half time. So you can't make 5 separate changes where only player comes on at a time.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2022, 12:38:06 PM »
His big advantage is that he's very quick and pace makes up for a lot of things, including a lack of experience. I'd b keeping him around next season and giving him regular sub appearances as a minimum.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2022, 08:30:38 PM »
He's been confirmed as Swindon's young player of the year.. Well done lad!

Offline Bent Neilsens Screamer

• GM : 25.11.2024
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2022, 09:01:39 PM »

For half a season on loan, impressive?!

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2022, 07:11:55 AM »

For half a season on loan, impressive?!

Superb, he must be well chuffed.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal