collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 57914 times)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Kaine Kesler Hayden
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2021, 05:31:34 PM »
My favourite Swindon games was probably the 6-4 from 4-1 down against those twats.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2021, 05:56:15 PM »
A bit rude? Swindonlad aint one of those twats.

Offline Lsvilla

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2021, 06:05:08 PM »
A bit rude? Swindonlad aint one of those twats.
The game in question was at blues. Hence the ‘twats’ comment. Same day we won at Highbury with a Tony Daley header if I remember correctly.

Offline Chris Stares

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2021, 07:38:32 PM »
Scunthorpe 1 Swindon 3

Swindon set about trying to find a route back into the game. And 10 minutes after going behind they found it once Kesler-Hayden had been brought down inside the box.

The right-back took on three Iron defenders before being tripped by a combination of two. The referee waited a moment before pointing to the spot.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/19498824.swindon-town-beat-scunthorpe-united-3-1-league-two/
Reading the match report another player with Villa links is also now on Swindon's books - Harry McKirdy (I assume it's the same one who was in our academy at the same time as Callum O'Hare).

Online algy

• GM : 23.03.2025
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2021, 07:55:53 PM »
Afternoon All

Thought I would pop on and have a look at your thoughts on the young lad we have loaned from you and it seems like we may have a gem on our hands. I thought if you wanted I would post how he is doing now and then for you and keep you updated. If it is against some forum rules or something my apologies.

Some exciting signings you guys have made this summer.

Good luck for the season
Hope you keep us updated. My uncle was a steward at Swindon for a number of years. Got us tickets for both the away games in 1988 and the one in the 93/94 season. The 1988 game was actually my first Villa game, so have quite fond memories of the place.

To balance it out, my dad used to go to watch Oxford Utd a fair bit because his mate supported/supports them. Tells me every so often tales of Big Fat Ron (Atkinson) doing, ahem, "tactical fouls" on Don Rodgers (aka barging him in to the stand at the first opportunity).

Anyway, best of luck for this coming season. :)

Online Londonvilla

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2021, 02:01:24 AM »
https://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=58927.405

Re: Scunthorpe v Swindon pre match chat and matchday thread

Wollacott 7
- Distribution was a bit poor at times and was a bit rash and shouldn't have given away the penalty. But made a few commanding claims and two very smart saves. Forgotten what its like to have a decent keeper.

KKH 9
- No wonder he has a 5 year contract. Defended soundly and was an immense attacking threat. Incredibly quick and gifted. Would have created more in first half if we could have found him with the ball!

Baudry 6.5
- Did what he needed to do. Still takes too many risks for my liking.

Online Londonvilla

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2021, 02:10:28 AM »
Swindon Town player ratings after win over Scunthorpe United

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/swindon_town_2014/19498922.swindon-town-player-ratings-win-scunthorpe-united/

ADVER Sport assess the performances of the Swindon Town players following the club's 3-1 victory over Scunthorpe United.

Jojo Wollacott: 7

Pulled off a handful of excellent saves and claimed aerial balls really well throughout. At fault for the penalty, however.

Kaine Kesler-Hayden: 9

The Villa man was excellent on his debut, showing pace, awareness, and most importantly winning the penalty that got Town back into the game. Hopefully, his injury is not too serious, and he can continue like that all season. Subbed.

Offline Swindonlad

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2021, 09:24:57 AM »
Morning all

Well i will not bore you with the game details (we won 3-1) This lad is something special that much is certain. So composed for someone so young and makes the right decisions. What surprised me most was how good he was in the air and how strong he was.

As a Swindon fan we have been fortunate over the years to have seen some good players on loan, Players like Carrick Milner etc, and i have no doubt he is going to play at the very top level. I know it's one game but you know when you can just tell. Even his passing is fast and direct. He got the penalty taking on 2 players and caused them all sorts of issues. He went off with a slught knock but think that was a precaution really 

Thanks again for the warm welcome and the memories of some of those games, the 6-4 was to this day still my best ever away game, 4-1 down then Glen Hoddle put on a masterclass and we win 6-4. Birmingham fans it won't shock you to hear didn't react well after the game     
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 09:31:53 AM by Swindonlad »

Offline stubbsyandy

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2021, 09:46:27 AM »
Hopefully going on loan to Swindon will put to bed the rumours linking him to Man City..

Offline Damo70

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2021, 10:25:14 AM »
My favourite Swindon games was probably the 6-4 from 4-1 down against those twats.

My favourite Swindon game ended 0-0 in 1988  ;)

I distinctly remember hearing the news about the 6-4 on the coach on our way back from winning at Arsenal.
I think we had won 1-0 with a Tony Daley goal. To the tune of 'Day-O' we were singing "Swindon, Swindon, four one up and you lost six four, not one not two , not three, not four. Four one up and you lost six four"!

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2021, 10:31:19 AM »
Morning all

Well i will not bore you with the game details (we won 3-1) This lad is something special that much is certain. So composed for someone so young and makes the right decisions. What surprised me most was how good he was in the air and how strong he was.

As a Swindon fan we have been fortunate over the years to have seen some good players on loan, Players like Carrick Milner etc, and i have no doubt he is going to play at the very top level. I know it's one game but you know when you can just tell. Even his passing is fast and direct. He got the penalty taking on 2 players and caused them all sorts of issues. He went off with a slught knock but think that was a precaution really 

Thanks again for the warm welcome and the memories of some of those games, the 6-4 was to this day still my best ever away game, 4-1 down then Glen Hoddle put on a masterclass and we win 6-4. Birmingham fans it won't shock you to hear didn't react well after the game     

Sounds positive for all thanks for sharing .  How old was Milner when you had him ?  10 ??  :D

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2021, 12:28:22 PM »
I was in Swindon just last week and enjoyed a very warm welcome. Looking forward to hearing how KKH is faring.

Offline thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2021, 12:57:24 PM »
I made a large area of Swindon smell like Tom cat’s urine in the 90’s after changing the formulation of a paint we sold to a company that supplied bumpers to Honda. I had a very uncomfortable meeting with the local Environmental Health Officer.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2021, 01:04:19 PM »
Cheers Swindonlad.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2021, 02:47:03 PM »
I made a large area of Swindon smell like Tom cat’s urine in the 90’s after changing the formulation of a paint we sold to a company that supplied bumpers to Honda. I had a very uncomfortable meeting with the local Environmental Health Officer.

Most tenuous confession ever! Well done Mike  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal