collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kaine Kesler Hayden  (Read 57875 times)

Offline Swindonlad

Kaine Kesler Hayden
« on: August 05, 2021, 03:26:07 PM »
Afternoon All

Thought I would pop on and have a look at your thoughts on the young lad we have loaned from you and it seems like we may have a gem on our hands. I thought if you wanted I would post how he is doing now and then for you and keep you updated. If it is against some forum rules or something my apologies.

Some exciting signings you guys have made this summer.

Good luck for the season
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 08:20:33 PM by dave.woodhall »

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
Re: Kaine Kesler Hayden
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 03:29:04 PM »
He’s a talent. One that we are looking forward to watching as he gets a bit older. Good luck for the season. We will be keeping an eye on you, hope you do well.

Offline Rory

• GM : PCM
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 03:29:05 PM »
Hello mate. I know nothing about this kid, but welcome!

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 03:31:32 PM »
Afternoon All

Thought I would pop on and have a look at your thoughts on the young lad we have loaned from you and it seems like we may have a gem on our hands. I thought if you wanted I would post how he is doing now and then for you and keep you updated. If it is against some forum rules or something my apologies.

Good luck for the season

He looks very decent to me mate. I actually thought he was good enough to back up Matty Cash this season, but this loan seems sensible.

Look after him!

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 03:32:08 PM »
Congratulations on finding owners. Hope it works out all round.
Good luck in league 2.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 03:32:59 PM »
Afternoon All
Good luck for the season
KKH looks like a very good prospect.
I'm sure we'd love to hear your thoughts as the season progresses.
Good luck - you guys seem to need it with dodgy owners and poor finances.

Offline Smithy

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2021, 03:35:21 PM »
Welcome Swindonlad - yes, would be great to hear how he's getting on from time to time, if you don't mind popping by every now and again.

He's part of a group of youth products that the club has very high hopes for (we gave him a 5-year contract this summer).  Apart from the Liverpool FA Cup game (where he acquitted himself well), he's not had any real experience in what you might call first-team men's football (if you don't count U23 games), but he looked very promising indeed in the FA Youth Cup win last season.  Very tidy on the ball, and quite quick. Likes to attack, so very much in the mould of a modern full-back - but not really sure how Swindon play, so it might be you'll want him to behave differently to how he did for the teams here.

I'm always wary of very young defenders going out on loan, because a mistake due to inexperience in defence is far more costly than elsewhere on the pitch, but if he acclimatises well, then you'll have a real asset on your hands for the season ahead.

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2021, 03:45:37 PM »
Sorry to hear about your club's troubles. I still fondly recall goal-machine Fjortoft and the Robin's one season in the PL.

Was also sad to hear that Oasis Leisure Centre in Swindon has fallen victim to the pandemic and has closed permanently. It was the place Oasis took their name from. I also had tickets to see the Human League there next December (every other gig on their tour was seated. Eff that. Not all their fans are 60+ with shit hips).

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 03:47:04 PM »
The Human League, Eamonn?! I thought we had an understanding. This on top of the Grealish thing feels too much to take!

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2021, 03:56:42 PM »
Must be the Sheff in 'em. And the synths. Soz.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2021, 04:11:52 PM »
Happy memories of Swindon.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2021, 04:14:52 PM »
Sorry to hear about your club's troubles. I still fondly recall goal-machine Fjortoft and the Robin's one season in the PL.

Was also sad to hear that Oasis Leisure Centre in Swindon has fallen victim to the pandemic and has closed permanently. It was the place Oasis took their name from. I also had tickets to see the Human League there next December (every other gig on their tour was seated. Eff that. Not all their fans are 60+ with shit hips).

As far as I'm concerned that's a good enough reason for any building to get nuked.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 04:18:48 PM »
Happy memories of Swindon.

Yes, my first away game.

Offline Swindonlad

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2021, 04:33:01 PM »
Cheers for the warm welcome guys. The Fjortoft and Oasis ones are still fond ones for me.

The good news for us is we have recently been taken over and the former owners who tried to put us out of business are now no longer in control or near the club so it is a really exciting time albeit in a poor league. The young lad has joined us now when the town is buzzing and we have something to look forward to again with a whole new management team also

Lets hope i am posting a few positive updates your way regarding him as the noises i am hearing is he is a real talent

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2021, 04:55:56 PM »
Welcome Swindonlad.  I'm old enough to remember Don Rogers scoring two goals in extra time to beat Arsenal in the League Cup, 1968/69 wasn't it?

Good luck for the coming season and say hello to my nephew if you see him, he lives down there. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal