collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tottenham vs Aston Villa Pre-Match Thread - Wednesday, May 19th - 6pm  (Read 10544 times)

Offline manic-road

Lose 4-0, Bale hatrick and Engels to play and let the ball roll under his foot for Son to get one in injury time.

Offline Duncan Shaw

I'd like to see Luiz and Nakamba with SJM in a more advanced Barkley role for this one.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
Report in the guardian that Kane has told spuds he wants to leave in the summer transfer window.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
I hate Tottenham more than I hate Manchester United. What the fuck other than your London base gives you any right to think of yourselves as a ‘super club’. We have been shit for over a decade and still managed to win more trophies than you! No doubts this will be a candle lit vigil for Harry Kane. Sadly, I see yet another defeat.

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
I'd like to see Luiz and Nakamba with SJM in a more advanced Barkley role for this one.

Or try McGinn in Traores position. A front 4 of McGinn, Grealish, AEG and Watkins. Spurs defence is poor. I don't particularly rate Nakamba but might be worth trying him in this one. Spurs are effectively playing with a front four these days. But Leeds exposed their lack of graft I thought a couple of weeks back. Likes of Bale and Alli don't track runners.

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
Totally dead rubber init. Could either be an entertaining game or a pre-season friendly.  Experiment a bit, stick the kids in, get grealish fit I guess. 1-0

Online Skerra

According to DS presser, Jack is being loaded as we speak!

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
According to DS presser, Jack is being loaded as we speak!

Away baby let's go!

Online Gareth

• GM : 25.02.2025
Would like to see Chukwuemeka given a go in this game as unlikely to be involved on Sunday with the final on Monday night.

Martinez
   Elmo Konsa Mings Targett
            Luiz Nakamba
McGinn Chukwuemeka Grealish
               Watkins

Not that there is a hope of that being the team as sure Jack will come from bench again with a view to him starting vs Chelsea & we seem to continually reward Traore’s invisible man impressions with a start the following game. 

El Ghazi is another real odd one, his goal scoring record suggests he has had a good season but he barely ever seems to get past a player for me, like Traore he is a luxury player who has done nowhere near enough whilst Jack was out....far too many 3/10 games from them both, can’t afford that in a 433

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
Smith on the younger players potentially playing ..

“It’s certainly difficult to manage because of the quality of the teams we’re playing.

“We’ve got some quality young players, probably tomorrow will be the best chance because come Sunday (against Chelsea) they’ve got an FA Youth Cup Final on the Monday. I’ll certainly want the players to play in that.

“It gives us an opportunity to look at things tomorrow, that’s for sure.”

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
Sportsman's bet? Not a single youth player will start the game.  Not even young Jacob.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
“We’ve got some quality young players, probably tomorrow will be the best chance because come Sunday (against Chelsea) they’ve got an FA Youth Cup Final on the Monday. I’ll certainly want the players to play in that.

“It gives us an opportunity to look at things tomorrow, that’s for sure.”

I dont want to be negative against Dean but we all know that means

As we were

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
If he’s going to look at players tomorrow is the game and rest all of them for Sunday ahead of the final. I’m hoping tomorrow we see Kesler at the very least and hopefully Chuk for a decent part of it.

Online Pete3206

• GM : PCM
Lucky Spurs fans get to part with 60 sheets for this one.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
2-0.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal