collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: H & V end of season edition  (Read 1101 times)

Online CorkVilla

H & V end of season edition
« on: May 24, 2021, 12:47:14 PM »
In previous years H&V brought out a special edition hard copy of the magazine containing a selection of all the best bits of the fanzine throughout the season. I'm just wondering if there will be one this year and where/when it will be available?

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Re: H & V end of season edition
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 08:34:10 AM »
In previous years H&V brought out a special edition hard copy of the magazine containing a selection of all the best bits of the fanzine throughout the season. I'm just wondering if there will be one this year and where/when it will be available?

The short answer is no. The magazine finished at the end of last season and every time I think about bringing it back I look at a weather forecast.

Online Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
Re: H & V end of season edition
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 07:49:04 PM »

The short answer is no. The magazine finished at the end of last season and every time I think about bringing it back I look at a weather forecast.

Please bring it back Dave, and make it available for posting as well as e-versions.  I pledge to a five year contract here and now!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal