collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Southampton 0-1 Aston Villa post match thread  (Read 17759 times)

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
Re: Southampton 0-1 Aston Villa post match thread
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2021, 08:35:49 AM »
Ings is a fucking brilliant player. I wish he played for us.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #271 on: February 01, 2021, 08:39:32 AM »
If he played for us he would be injured in training before his first game and we wouldn't see him again for 12 months. Nobody has ever questioned his ability. If he had a better injury record, a club of Southampton's stature would never have been able to get near him. They've been very lucky how many games he has played compared to his previous career percentage.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
« Reply #272 on: February 01, 2021, 02:06:10 PM »
He's a very sound bloke, too. When the son of family friends - massive Burnley fans - died suddenly aged just 20 five years ago he was very supportive to the family and kept in touch for a long time, quite possibly still does.   

Offline Andy Poole

« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2021, 04:40:11 PM »
He's a very sound bloke, too. When the son of family friends - massive Burnley fans - died suddenly aged just 20 five years ago he was very supportive to the family and kept in touch for a long time, quite possibly still does.   

He is mates with my Daughters bloke. Grealish to Spurs is going to happen according to him. Not a fan. Of both Ings and my Daughters bloke.

Offline DrGonzo

« Reply #274 on: February 02, 2021, 07:25:36 PM »
My step daughter's fella is a red scouse, he actually said "why would Grealish move to a club that can't win a game?"  I am beginning to worry that not only he might be a decent chap, but also have a brain?

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #275 on: February 02, 2021, 08:01:13 PM »

He is mates with my Daughters bloke. Grealish to Spurs is going to happen according to him. Not a fan. Of both Ings and my Daughters bloke.
Heard Darren Bent on talkshite today. He was telling the story of his move from Spurs to Sunderland. Basically he was stopped from going on a tour of the far east as a deal had been done. He was actually on board the plane when he was told about it and had to get off and make his own way home where he waited for further news. Two weeks later Spurs returned from the trip and Darren was still holed up in his London home. The deal was still not done. He said it was all about Daniel Levy haggling over every last penny and detail of the deal. He did get his move eventually and it highlighted what a total arsehole Levy is to deal with. I don't believe Jack is going anywhere yet and I certainly don't think he will go to Spurs when he finally does leave us. I can't see our owners wanting anything to do with Daniel Levy.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 08:09:52 PM by The Edge »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal