collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jon Moss  (Read 14236 times)

Offline Jon H

Re: Jon Moss
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2021, 08:20:52 PM »
It’s sort of understandable if the player is coming back but,say,running away from initial path of the play but actively running TO the play is seeking to gain an advantage.End of.If this is the way it is now - then in a similar scenario Ollie just goes off and stands goal side off C\H to nip it off him & we score.
Except you know full well it wouldn’t stand.....

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2021, 08:21:18 PM »
It’s not his fault.

He’s got to give the nation what it wants, what the league wants.
Secretly we all want to watch Liverpool and the Manchester clubs fight for the title.

I can’t wait.

But you’re absolutely right, 100%. It’s what the PL want. Little old Villa putting up a battling fight to show what a great league it is, but the big worldwide brand gets the 3 important points.

Corrupt, corrupt from the bottom to the top.
This ......which is why I find it difficult to watch games ....shocking officials and the joke that is VAR

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2021, 08:21:36 PM »
Wanker bloke.

Offline rougegorge

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2021, 08:22:45 PM »
Peter Walton on BT said it was offside , and then conveniently changed his mind after the FA’s hasty explanation. Rio Ferdinand was adamant it was offside, and although Mings could have cleared it, how on earth can Rodri not be interfering with play?

Online ez

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2021, 08:25:39 PM »
Peter Walton on BT said it was offside , and then conveniently changed his mind after the FA’s hasty explanation. Rio Ferdinand was adamant it was offside, and although Mings could have cleared it, how on earth can Rodri not be interfering with play?

And how is he not seeking to gain an advantage?

Offline mrfuse

• GM : 28.02.2023
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2021, 08:28:10 PM »

And how is he not seeking to gain an advantage?

Thats exactly how Jake Humphrey replied.

Online CT Villan

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2021, 08:32:17 PM »
He is but another festering wart on the anus of society (PGMOL).

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2021, 08:34:16 PM »
I hate that he has a thread on this forum.

He can no longer officiate our matches - simple as. Too many mistakes and a liability to the integrity of the game.

Cease and Desist order sent to the FA, please Villa. At the end of the day, this is a business and he is a jeopardizing the product.

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2021, 08:38:17 PM »
I don’t think Moss likes us does he?

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2021, 08:38:33 PM »
Did we ask for Friend not too referee our games any more or did the Premier League realise he was a petty biased ****** against us?

Moss should be given the same treatment, this unfit twat has made so many glaringly biased decisions against us over the past 2 seasons.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2021, 08:39:10 PM »
So if Mings leaves the ball, as so many people are saying, the Man City midfielder is clean through on goal. As Michael Owen said after the game, that ridiculous rule will 100% get changed at the next meeting. It’s a joke.

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2021, 08:44:22 PM »
So if Mings leaves the ball, as so many people are saying, the Man City midfielder is clean through on goal. As Michael Owen said after the game, that ridiculous rule will 100% get changed at the next meeting. It’s a joke.

Changed at our expense with no retribution or apology.

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2021, 08:50:39 PM »
Similar to last season there. Their second goal was offside, but they VAR checked and gave it.

Later on they admitted it was offside. Oh well, never mind, it’s only us. We’re not a global brand like City.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2021, 08:53:26 PM »
I look at it the other way, if the player is in an onside position in front of Mings does Mings try to bring the ball down or just try to get a head on it and get it away?

On top of that I've definitely seen a player lying on the floor in a offside position get up and the ref blow up because he's gone to close the ball down.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2021, 08:55:29 PM »
As i sadly forecast on the pre match forum this  morning that bastard Moss has cheated us yet again . The bloke like that other useless idiot Friend clearly dislikes us and goes out of his way to either give us nothing and the other side dubious decisions Every game he is in charge of us is the same story  People go on  about his decisions  last season against Arsenal and Man Utd .I can go back even further ,he was the referee who when we played Spurs in the League Cup  a few years back  was the only bloke in Villa Park who failed to see a spurs defender pull Helenius shorts down as he raced into the area He is also the idiot who failed to give us a penalty against Arsenal in the F A Cup final  .It is obvious that Friend is never given  a villa game since Palace at the start of last season ,we should put a request in for the same treatment for this fat bastard   
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 08:59:12 PM by pooligan »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal