collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Morgan Sanson - On Loan at Nice  (Read 177154 times)

Online Tayls_7

• GM : 13.09.2024
Re: Morgan Sanson - signed
« Reply #765 on: September 23, 2021, 08:37:29 PM »
Probably twatter bollocks but saying he is out until the new year. Hope its untrue as it would be desperately unlucky for the lad

Wouldn't it be great if people stopped posting and repeating uncorroborated nonsense.

Equually as pointless posts like this

Just politely pointing it out dear x 😁

Anyway,  your sources are obviously different to mine.  "I heard " that his leg has gone gangrenous. Doctors have lopped it off already and unfortunately his right testicle has had to go too. Christ knows when he'll be back now (sad face).

Online Demitri_C

« Reply #766 on: September 23, 2021, 09:07:52 PM »
Probably twatter bollocks but saying he is out until the new year. Hope its untrue as it would be desperately unlucky for the lad

Wouldn't it be great if people stopped posting and repeating uncorroborated nonsense.

Equually as pointless posts like this

Just politely pointing it out dear x 😁

Anyway,  your sources are obviously different to mine.  "I heard " that his leg has gone gangrenous. Doctors have lopped it off already and unfortunately his right testicle has had to go too. Christ knows when he'll be back now (sad face).

I did say its probably  twatter bollocks ! 😉

Online Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #767 on: September 23, 2021, 09:50:18 PM »
Unfortunately out for a month with a hamstring injury. Not good on top of the Bailey news.

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #768 on: September 24, 2021, 02:36:47 PM »
Unfortunately out for a month with a hamstring injury. Not good on top of the Bailey news.

Dean said Sandon felt a twinge in his hamstring.
"We don’t believe it’s going to be a bad one, he actually carried on for two or three minutes after which proves to me it’s not a bad one. It’s just he felt the twinge and knew it was time to get off. He’s been missing for the last three or four months with a knee injury and he’s worked really hard to get back to full fitness. He was building up his game minutes, so really frustrated for him but it will only be a small step backwards, that’s for sure."

For sure ? Dean, We've heard that before with your injury time frames

Offline AlexAlexCropley

« Reply #769 on: September 24, 2021, 02:43:41 PM »
I think our whole fitness regime needs looking at.Something ain't right with all these wanky strains and pulls and twinges.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #770 on: September 24, 2021, 03:18:19 PM »
It's not unusual to pick up injuries when coming back from one. It can be because of compensating or trying to do too much too soon.

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #771 on: September 24, 2021, 03:20:52 PM »
It's not unusual to pick up injuries when coming back from one. It can be because of compensating or trying to do too much too soon.

I read this ala Tom Jones  :D

Online LukeJames

« Reply #772 on: September 24, 2021, 03:29:48 PM »

So did I 😂

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #773 on: September 24, 2021, 03:55:08 PM »

So did I 😂

Does this happens every day ?

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #774 on: September 24, 2021, 04:03:05 PM »
I think our whole fitness regime needs looking at.Something ain't right with all these wanky strains and pulls and twinges.
I agree - soft tissue injuries are becoming far too frequent.

Assessment necessary.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #775 on: September 24, 2021, 04:03:15 PM »

So did I 😂

Does this happens every day ?

Yes, no matter what you say.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #776 on: September 24, 2021, 04:08:44 PM »
One of Legion's ex-pupils gets into the team.

Bodymoor starts resembling a casualty clearing station.

I'll just leave it there. 

Offline DrGonzo

« Reply #777 on: September 24, 2021, 04:21:18 PM »
Fortunately the international break means that this is likely to be limited to just a couple of games. 

Offline SaddVillan

• 1000 ft up in the hills gazing down on Manchester
« Reply #778 on: September 24, 2021, 08:09:03 PM »
I had a quiet confidence about Sanson since we signed him.

It was an opportunist signing at the time because of the financial woes of Marseille.

When we learned that he was available we were straight in for him. This tells me that we'd been looking at him for a while and that his metrics matched what we were looking for to improve our midfield.

Barkley and  Hotlips were our 2nd string midfielders last season, neither of whom had a future at the club, and we couldn't predict how much or how quickly Jacob Ramsey and Carney would improve, so signing Morgan for £15m was a bit of a snip. Clearly we were hoping that we'd get him fit and match ready for the start of the season, but our usual fitness jinx has intervened.

Early days yet, but he looked half decent in some of the videos doing the rounds when we signed him and from what we saw on Wednesday, once he gets properly fit, then we're going to have a really strong group in midfield.

Just need to get them all fit and firing:

Douglas
Marvelous
McGinn
Sanson
Ramsey
Carney
Buendia

Onwards and upwards.

Online Tayls_7

• GM : 13.09.2024
« Reply #779 on: September 24, 2021, 08:22:25 PM »
I had a quiet confidence about Sanson since we signed him.

It was an opportunist signing at the time because of the financial woes of Marseille.

When we learned that he was available we were straight in for him. This tells me that we'd been looking at him for a while and that his metrics matched what we were looking for to improve our midfield.

Barkley and  Hotlips were our 2nd string midfielders last season, neither of whom had a future at the club, and we couldn't predict how much or how quickly Jacob Ramsey and Carney would improve, so signing Morgan for £15m was a bit of a snip. Clearly we were hoping that we'd get him fit and match ready for the start of the season, but our usual fitness jinx has intervened.

Early days yet, but he looked half decent in some of the videos doing the rounds when we signed him and from what we saw on Wednesday, once he gets properly fit, then we're going to have a really strong group in midfield.

Just need to get them all fit and firing:

Douglas
Marvelous
McGinn
Sanson
Ramsey
Carney
Buendia

Onwards and upwards.

Based on current form, not withstanding injuries I'd say the best XI in a 433 doesn't include the likes of Tuanzebe, Sansom,  El Ghazi, Buendia and Traore. They are some players when fit and on their game. With such strength in depth we really have to be targeting a top half finish this season.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal