collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: David Geddis  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
David Geddis
« on: June 29, 2022, 11:15:16 AM »
Over recent months, at various anniversary functions I have been getting the attached pennant signed by our 1982 heroes, and now have 15 of the 16 squad members from that glorious night in Rotterdam. The only one I am missing is David Geddis, who is proving to be somewhat difficult to track down.

Can any of my H&V friends suggest a legitimate way of getting it to him? I know he lives up in the north east and have researched his latter career but as I understand he is no longer working with the FA. I have also tried Social Media but to no avail.

Is there a former players association I can contact? Could the club help me? Does anyone on here have any connection? Long shot I know but I'd love to complete the set as this will become a family heirloom and will be passed on to my son in years to come.

Thanks

Offline ez

Re: David Geddis
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 08:55:17 AM »
Same here. I have a few items waiting for his autograph too. He was booked to appear at the Britannia sports bar in Stourbridge a few months ago along with Ken McNaught, Andy Blair and Nigel Spink so I went along but he didn't turn up. I believe he didn't attend any of the 40th anniversary events. I was told he lives in Carlisle now.

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
Re: David Geddis
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 02:59:46 PM »
I'm going to take that as a no.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal