collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa vs Burnley Post Match Thread  (Read 18513 times)

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
Re: Aston Villa vs Burnley Post Match Thread
« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2020, 07:48:01 PM »
Disappointed but not down we created chances hopefully we put them away against the Tesco Bags.

Offline RamboandBruno

« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2020, 08:21:26 PM »
Probably not the right thread to be on, but wondered what people thought of the Amazon coverage? Not up to Skys level at the moment imo and I actually miss the crowd effects that Sky put on. (Having said that I think it is brilliant to watch a game where there are fans back - breath of fresh air). Pretty sure Amazon will get it right though, although picture quality is going to be an issue for them.

I thought the coverage was good to be fair, but it was like stepping back in time with Clive Tyldsley commentating, Jim Beglin co commentating and Jim Rosenthal as they anchor.

Offline nuninho

« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2020, 08:25:36 PM »
Probably not the right thread to be on, but wondered what people thought of the Amazon coverage? Not up to Skys level at the moment imo and I actually miss the crowd effects that Sky put on. (Having said that I think it is brilliant to watch a game where there are fans back - breath of fresh air). Pretty sure Amazon will get it right though, although picture quality is going to be an issue for them.

I thought the coverage was good to be fair, but it was like stepping back in time with Clive Tyldsley commentating, Jim Beglin co commentating and Jim Rosenthal as they anchor.

It felt like a Champions League tie!  (Tongue firmly in cheek).  Coverage was better than I expected, and the added bonus of Amazon now being on Sky Q meant a really good picture quality.

Offline Moonraker

• GM : 22.10.2022
« Reply #288 on: December 18, 2020, 08:54:06 PM »
Thanks for the tip Lastfootstamper. Will try that next time! Cheers.

Offline Taylor

« Reply #289 on: December 19, 2020, 07:58:10 AM »

Anything is better than that pillock Martin Tyler (and its live!!!!). Every time I hear that commentary on that Man City game when “Agueroaoaoaoaoa” scores I want to put a foot through the TV.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #290 on: December 19, 2020, 11:34:37 AM »
I thought the coverage was good. I watch through my PS4 and get a really good picture quality.

I think Karen Carney is pretty fair on us for a Nose too.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #291 on: December 19, 2020, 12:25:47 PM »
I thought Guy Mowbray was the "Agueeeeerrrooo" douchebag. If not, there is still something about Mowbray that really grates.

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #292 on: December 19, 2020, 12:51:32 PM »
I thought the coverage was good. I watch through my PS4 and get a really good picture quality.

Oh she isn’t is she , there goes my guilty pleasure 😳

Offline dcdavecollett

« Reply #293 on: December 22, 2020, 11:19:56 PM »
Agony listening to this on the radio -hard to believe we couldn't score.

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #294 on: December 31, 2020, 09:32:47 AM »
I think it's excellent. Especially the live goals section where the pundits talk about the games and go live to each hame to show goals as they happen. My only issue is some of the pundits are not the best but overall i really like it.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #295 on: December 31, 2020, 09:42:41 AM »

I watch through the PS4 and it’s crystal clear, and my nipper’s Kindle, and have had no issues, been surprised to see others have.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #296 on: December 31, 2020, 10:49:44 AM »
I watch it on my laptop as the wife watches the big telly, I think the quality of picture is great and the crowd sound you can turn on and off.

The pundits just drone on for me and I usualy miss what they are saying as I'm engrossed in the game.

UTV
The Doc

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal