collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Champions League Contention by MalcolmP
[Today at 11:29:40 PM]

Villa Dreams and Superstitions by Deano's Mullet
[Today at 11:18:42 PM]

Aston Villa v Olympiacos - UECL Semi Final First Leg Pre Match by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 11:09:02 PM]

NSWE Investment by PaulWinch again
[Today at 10:57:51 PM]

Joe Gauci - Signed by Dogtanian
[Today at 10:55:55 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Bad English
[Today at 10:33:57 PM]

Claret membership by Bad English
[Today at 10:33:08 PM]

Fan Voted Player of the Year by trinityoap
[Today at 10:32:41 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world  (Read 518968 times)

Offline WarszaVillan

• GM : 06.10.2023
Is he suspended for the next game?

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
What has he done that was so bad. He saved the first penalty and put his finger to his lips, saved the last one and did a sexy little dance? Why is every none Villa Fan going so crazy about it?

My guess would be because they don't have him.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
The fact one man can beat a country twice, and trigger them so much is rather splendid.

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 25.05.2023
What has he done that was so bad. He saved the first penalty and put his finger to his lips, saved the last one and did a sexy little dance? Why is every none Villa Fan going so crazy about it?

Are they?  I doubt most even know what happened.

Online Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024

To be honest, a sexy little dance was the least he could do after giving us all a semi!

Offline Forge10

Neither the ref or crowd knew the rules by the look of it. He had the ball at his feet and they were brandishing imaginary yellow cards….

Online villadelph

• @villadelph

To be honest, a sexy little dance was the least he could do after giving us all a semi!

;D

Post of the day.

Offline Forge10

Impeccably delivered 🙏🏼

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
Neither the ref or crowd knew the rules by the look of it. He had the ball at his feet and they were brandishing imaginary yellow cards….

I'm sure they said in commentary that he needs to be careful now with the ref, while the ball's in fucking play. You fucking want it, go and fucking get it.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
Shocking scenes in Lille tonight.... Aston Villa goalkeeper Emi Martinez gets dogs abuse from French supporter's because he pissed them off in the WC. Martinez saves two penalties in front of them to win the game for his club. He brutally shushes them and wiggles his hips in their general direction. A lifetime football ban and a 10 year prison sentence to be sought by French authorities.

Offline SamTheMouse

• Location: The Land of the Fragrant Founders of Human Rights, Fine Wines & Bikinis
  • GM : 03.11.2024
He didn't even do much shithousing tonight.

Opponents and neutrals alike are so obsessed with him, he doesn't need to. His aura alone has them all gibbering and whining incoherently.

He's a mad genius.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
He's simply the best.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
He's a winner and exactly what we need. I love him.

Offline Jane

• GM : 02.07.2021
Yep. Love him. Long may his shithousery continue.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal