collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by Holte L2
[Today at 06:16:35 AM]

West Ham v Aston Villa post match by astonvilla82
[Today at 05:57:04 AM]

Unai Emery - our manager by ROBBO
[Today at 04:59:13 AM]

FFP by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 04:08:44 AM]

International Rugby by dcdavecollett
[Today at 01:12:03 AM]

Games Moved for TV by Percy McCarthy
[March 18, 2024, 11:00:20 PM]

Press-ing on by Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle
[March 18, 2024, 10:48:26 PM]

Luton A by purpletrousers
[March 18, 2024, 10:24:29 PM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world  (Read 474119 times)

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
“Extremely vulgar”
“Disgusting”
“Repulsive”
“Immoral”.

That's the correct way to live 😅
Sorry to sayy I have only done two out four, mainly repulsive and immoral stuff ;D

We'll soon get you out to speed on your next trip to Tokyo, fella!

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
I'll say it again, if this is true then it's another example of those twats in the IFAB boys club trying to justify their phoney-baloney jobs* and making things worse instead of better.

* Blazing Saddles.

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
“Extremely vulgar”
“Disgusting”
“Repulsive”
“Immoral”.

Obviously the F-V collective have Mary Whitehouse operating the account today

I see that she had traditional moral convictions and was a great advocate of decency. Needs to be more people like this today.

Offline clash city rocker

“Extremely vulgar”
“Disgusting”
“Repulsive”
“Immoral”.

Obviously the F-V collective have Mary Whitehouse operating the account today

I see that she had traditional moral convictions and was a great advocate of decency. Needs to be more people like this today.

She used to live not far from me

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
The most conservative and morally outraged are often the ones hiding the most, and living hypocritical double lives. Mary Whitehouse probably pleasured herself with a rolling pin while being openly outraged at others pleasuring themselves with a rolling pin.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
The most conservative and morally outraged are often the ones hiding the most, and living hypocritical double lives. Mary Whitehouse probably pleasured herself with a rolling pin while being openly outraged at others pleasuring themselves with a rolling pin.

She was from Nuneaton so it tracks, though I reckon dominatrix that pegged her husband, whether he liked it or not.

Offline itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
Martinez, has he not learned? Why recreate being extremely vulgar in such a disgusting way. The first time was repulsive, but maybe in that moment he was unable to control his emotions because of winning the world cup and the intensity of the situation so some mitigation even if I didn't approve.
This was planned though and he might suffer consequences from such a premeditated act.
F-V have you not learned?
Well it's just we don't want courting controversy and that young minors  players around the world will be likely to imitate the celebration which to me is very questionable. I get some don't mind but there will be minors mimicking that who are unaware of the immoral act it's portraying and could be told off.
I'll let that be an end of it but not impressed.
what's immoral about holding your cock? I do it multiple times a day. Sometimes I pull a face in the mirror whilst doing so. You're not from some religo-fascist hell hole are you?

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Martinez, has he not learned? Why recreate being extremely vulgar in such a disgusting way. The first time was repulsive, but maybe in that moment he was unable to control his emotions because of winning the world cup and the intensity of the situation so some mitigation even if I didn't approve.
This was planned though and he might suffer consequences from such a premeditated act.
Well it's just we don't want courting controversy and that young minors  players around the world will be likely to imitate the celebration which to me is very questionable. I get some don't mind but there will be minors mimicking that who are unaware of the immoral act it's portraying and could be told off.
what's immoral about holding your cock? I do it multiple times a day. Sometimes I pull a face in the mirror whilst doing so. You're not from some religo-fascist hell hole are you?

I think he's from Gilead.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 14.03.2024
Nuneaton is not far from Coventry so Mary Whitehouse probably indulged, at most, in some good-old wholesome felching.

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
I have a moral compass and not one for abhorrent behaviour. I'm understanding enough that not all people are like that though and lewd acts are fine to some to be shown. Just something I personally don't agree with as it will be recreated when football players celebrate winning trophies.
We'll move on shall we.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
I have a moral compass too but it's more concerned with people being hungry and shameless corruption, that sort of thing, rather than slightly rude celebrations.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
I have a moral compass and not one for abhorrent behaviour. I'm understanding enough that not all people are like that though and lewd acts are fine to some to be shown. Just something I personally don't agree with as it will be recreated when football players celebrate winning trophies.
We'll move on shall we.

Classic from the FV Collective here.

State some nonsense, get a bite then finish with 'move on shall we'.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
Emi will figure something out, he's a master of the dark arts.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Emi's pictured in the training photos on the OS, so he's back, and looks fit and happy.

And now I've posted that, he's undoubtedly going to trip over a cone and be injured for tomorrow.

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
He was an absolute monster today. Nothing getting past him.

BEST IN THE WORLD.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal