collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Pre-match thread. Aston Villa vs Arsenal. 21st July, kick off at 8.15pm.  (Read 11668 times)

Offline Max Villan

I'm reasonably calm. Think I've accepted us going down now, anything else is a bonus.

Offline saint13

I think we we will go down as well. However, I think the Arsenal/Man city result at the weekend will help us in two ways. Man City will want a reaction for sure and have no Cup Final to rest for or worry about. On the other hand, Arsenal have had 2 excellent results back to back and often don't put 3 or 4 together & they will almost certainly have their minds on the Cup Final. Here's hoping we can do our bit!

Offline four fornicholl

I'm reasonably calm. Think I've accepted us going down now, anything else is a bonus.
Is where I am. UTV.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
The players can watch The Magic Roundabout for all l care providing they give their all during the game. Any other game and I'd say it wasn't professional preparation  but today is like no other. Death or glory.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
Can whoever installed a washing machine in my stomach please come and remove it? I have my driving test, an o level exam and a trip to the dentist without anaesthetic at 8.15pm. Cheers

Offline Nii Lamptey

Was going to avoid the Watford game, but I’ve caved. Can’t NOT watch it. Whatever happens, and however unlikely, we need our lads to fight like lions tonight. Really need a performance and the 3 points.

UTV 💪🏼

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
I see that Watford team and think that does not look a bad side.
Would not be surprised if they get a result.
Hope Citeh play to their ability.

Offline themossman

• GM : 06.05.2022
Watford are a good side and they’ve been good all season, albeit inconsistent and with some shockers thrown in. It’s a bit weird that they are down here but I suppose the table doesn’t lie.

Offline Nii Lamptey

Plan A appears to be going to plan. Raheem puts City 1-0 up

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
I've got my lucky beer for tonight. It worked against Palace and again against Everton, only then it ran out too soon. Extra can purchased this time, not making that schoolboy error again.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal